Hacking Nintendo Ban Wave?

AxEengine

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Please tell me that the life bar plugin in mhgen doesnt count as a online cheat.
Anyway just blocked all online communication with my n3ds and my brother's o3dsxl with 11.4 EUR luma cfw.Tmorrow i'll check if we are banned or no

KitsuneSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Please tell me that the life bar plugin in mhgen doesnt count as a online cheat.
Anyway just blocked all online communication with my n3ds and my brother's o3dsxl with 11.4 EUR luma cfw.Tmorrow i'll check if we are banned or no
I think it counts, lol.
Counts like the same way as the skin changer in CSGO.

fusobotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, i'm pretty sure that he is 100% legit.
He never liked this piracy/cfw thing.
Bro, he has like 200 games in cartridge, he is 200% legit, i'm sure of it.

Do you think Nintendo would have been reckless enough to ban according to the number of owned Titles/Catridges? That seems plausible if they're banning someone like him...

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have a theory; perhaps it is determined by how you got to cfw in the first place and the order in which ofw were accessed to complete downgrade. For example, I never had to downgrade to get cfw.

Maybe do a poll based on downgrade/cfw methods and who was affected? Perhaps Nin can run a report on downgrades

I'm not banned either
I downgraded, but it's a bit early to tell what the reason is, they're most likely banned in waves so the people banned could have been flagged a long time ago for any reason, and it doesn't even have to be a single reason, it could be a combination of things.

Reactions: Zidapi

Mralamberto

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Mralamberto,

KitsuneSama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you think Nintendo would have been reckless enough to ban according to the number of owned Titles/Catridges? That seems plausible if they're banning someone like him...
I don't think so, i thought god knows why they were banning people who played FE:Echoes but he doesn't own this game.

kagami

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a weird thought...

Maybe it's a "delayed" action?, as in, they gathered different violations of different kinds and just decided to roll them out now?

Though, just read in kotaku that Nintendo said it was purely due to modifications, but doesn't explain legit consoles being banned as well

Miniminho

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, check this out: http://imgur.com/P1tEmKE

Just a little ago this page was talking about how it was a ban code and stuff, but now it changed to a simple connection error code, no ideia on what's going on anymore.

Edit: Forgot to say that it's a print from my pc.

Reactions: Natural

fusobotic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, check this out: http://imgur.com/P1tEmKE

Just a little ago this page was talking about how it was a ban code and stuff, but now it changed to a simple connection error code, no ideia on what's going on anymore.

Edit: Forgot to say that it's a print from my pc.

Woah, they must have really screwed up then! False positives on their "mod checking" algorithm whatever it is.

Jarmenti

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
http://kotaku.com/nintendo-bans-a-bunch-of-hacked-3dses-1795563848

"As a result of a number of users making unauthorized system modifications, playing unauthorized versions of one or more games and/or connecting to the game servers in violation of our terms of service, Nintendo has banned those users’ systems from accessing its online network, effective immediately."

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

noStriker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
Hi everyone

I have a USA new3ds with LumaCFW 11.4 with A9LH and its not banned. I have several games from freeshop, that iso site, and I play a lot online, most recently with Monster Hunter XX (which is japanese). My 3ds was downgrade in order to get CFW. When i heard in a whatsapp group about the ban wave, about 10 hours ago, i played mario kart 7 online just to make sure if my 3ds was banned, but fortunately not. I just returned from work and again play mario kart 7 online and still not banned. I just disabled the wifi connection until more posts.

Greetings from Perú

Opened friend list and then Mario kart 7 online. Still not banned. Again, disabled wifi connection for the time until more posts

AaronGH

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I heard there was a second banwave today.
Damn...
I'm afraid to turn my Wi fi on and see if I'm banned. I was playing Smash (which I got from freeshop) like three hours before they started the first ban wave.
If I'm banned, I guess I'll buy the N2DS and be a legit player, tsk.

Reactions: magicksun

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's a shame some people's cake always resort to the same taste