WB3000

OP
Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a couple of N64 units off eBay, and I was eager to see what modifications could be done to them. Sadly, there's no real compiled list of the different ones, only a few decent ones scattered around. This list will contain what I have found around the net, but if anyone knows of more to add, please do say!

Nintendo 64 Console Modifications:

Internal Modifications:Total Redesigns:There are a bunch of other portable mods, if any others are requested I'd be glad to put them on. Hopefully this can develop into a decent resource for N64 Modification

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
WB3000 said:
I recently purchased a couple of N64 units off eBay, and I was eager to see what modifications could be done to them. Sadly, there's no real compiled list of the different ones, only a few decent ones scattered around. This list will contain what I have found around the net, but if anyone knows of more to add, please do say!

Nintendo 64 Console Modifications:

Internal Modifications:Total Redesigns:There are a bunch of other portable mods, if any others are requested I'd be glad to put them on. Hopefully this can develop into a decent resource for N64 Modification
Why are there only so many ones? The N64 was so awesome, and it .. died

WB3000

OP
Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
Why are there only so many ones? The N64 was so awesome, and it .. died

I'm not really sure, but indeed the N64 was awesome. Perhaps it's due to the variety of mainboards in them, some have the compatable RGB chip, some don't, etc.

Thanks for the profile comment, I'll answer it here since it relates to this.

AntoligyHave you modded your N64?

Well, I've done the paint job, but that's about it. I found a couple of points to get power off of, but so far the LEDs just don't light up very bright
frown.gif
. It's getting a bit frustrating, so I haven't done much with it lately. I hope I can finish it before the summer ends.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
damn i wish there were more mods for N64
i bought one off for $5 the other day just for modding
might try making a portable one if i find somewhere locally to get the screen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users