OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ask any questions you have about the June 6th Update Here

My Question:I know its on the 6th but, what time does it come out? Is it midnight tonight? early morning? afternoon? Evening? Sorry if this has been answered but I'm not seeing it anywhere.

Answer: Evening Pacific Standard Time.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to go ahead and pin this topic and change the title a bit in hopes that folks will post their questions regarding the update here. After E3, the thread will likely be unpinned.

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
chrisrlink said:
if ninty does brick 3DS's i'd be shocked with this update we'll see tomorrow i guess
honestly. do you really think they will brick your 3DS -.-
anyway, I havent been using any flashcart on my 3DS, but I will use the supercard ds two, before I update.
just for the LULz.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyyway im not gonna start another bricking rumor thread but i wouldn't put it past them if the law constitutes a fine (the no bricking law) I rather pay the fine then lose millions due to piracy

wiibob

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
GeekyGuy said:
I'm going to go ahead and pin this topic and change the title a bit in hopes that folks will post their questions regarding the update here. After E3, the thread will likely be unpinned.
Good idea, sorry for the question + New Thread - Its just i'm going on a mini road trip tomorrow morning and not sure if i will have internet access.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm just pissed that they're going to delete the White Knuckles music video that we got in the last update... Oh well.

And will they alert us with SpotPass? That'd be nice.

Off Topic: Well, how about that. 3000 posts, just like that.

shawnanastasio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They will alert you with spotpass but it will likely be a while after the actual update is released. (this is what happened to me with with knuckles update, it notified me of the update like 3 hours after i was connected to the internet)

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shawnanastasio said:
They will alert you with spotpass but it will likely be a while after the actual update is released. (this is what happened to me with with knuckles update, it notified me of the update like 3 hours after i was connected to the internet)
Thanks!

I guess I'll just spam the update button when people are reporting in, then.
tongue.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisrlink said:
anyyway im not gonna start another bricking rumor thread but i wouldn't put it past them if the law constitutes a fine (the no bricking law) I rather pay the fine then lose millions due to piracy

You realize the losses they would incur from autobricking people's consoles would SO FAR OUTWEIGH PIRACY it wouldn't be funny? They would LOSE CUSTOMERS. They would GET SUED. It could easily run them through the ground.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shinkukage09 said:
chrisrlink said:

You realize the losses they would incur from autobricking people's consoles would SO FAR OUTWEIGH PIRACY it wouldn't be funny? They would LOSE CUSTOMERS. They would GET SUED. It could easily run them through the ground.
Plus the fact that it's LITERALLY ILLEGAL in many countries, like the majority of European countries.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
I'm just pissed that they're going to delete the White Knuckles music video that we got in the last update... Oh well.

And will they alert us with SpotPass? That'd be nice.

Off Topic: Well, how about that. 3000 posts, just like that.
Yeah I think their license expired for the video, but I'm surprised there's no replacement. Now I won't be able to show people what 3D video looks like on the 3DS.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
So is it going to be a rolling update and happen in countries where it's the 6th of June first and then the US later? Hoping to update before I leave for work at 1300 GMT.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end