Gaming Nintendo 3DS System Update

YamiHoshi.nl

I'm MKGirlism.
Trophies
Website
www.dshack.org
XP
Country
I've got a message that Nintendo 3DS Update 2.0.0-2J is ready for download, but when I do the update, it keeps telling me I already have the latest version (I have 1.1.0-1J).

Edit:
Now I've read that it was purely to keep me informed about this update, and the update will be tomorrow.

Spidey_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I received the message about the update too, but my 3DS is american. Of course I tried updating, but without luck. I'll try again later.

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Ridge racer 3D disruptions + automatic updates...
glare.gif

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Here is the full text of the update notification. Look at the bolded part for AP related 'features', lol.

QUOTE said:
june 5 2011

We hope you are enjoying the nintendo 3ds system! System Update 2.0.0-2U will be available on the evening of june 6th.

For a limited time* you can download the 3d classics excitebike game from nintendo eshop for free!

New applications and functions for Nintendo 3DS in this update include:

-Nintendo eshop
-Internet Browser
-Transfer functionality to move DSiWare from Nintendo DSi/DSiXL systems to the Nintendo 3dS system.
-Automatic system updates
-improved stability and performance of the overall system

Please see the Nintendo home page for further details concerning the system update To Update Nintendo 3DS, connect to the internet then follow the steps below:
1Select System settings from the home menu
2 Select Other Settings
3 Scroll the page right and select System Update

*3d classics excitbike may be downloaded for free for a limited time. Offer expires July 7 2011

**Please note that the promotional video 'white knuckles' by OK Go will automatically be removed with this update

***Ridge Racer 3d owners who install the June 6 system update may experience a disruption in their gameplay experience under certain circumstances. later this month, an additional system update will be available that will resolve the issue

Please visit support.nintendo.com/3ds for more information

Nintendo

Yes, I hand-typed all that shit out. Your welcome.
biggrin.gif

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Snailface said:
Here is the full text of the update notification. Look at the bolded part for AP related 'features', lol.

QUOTE said:
june 5 2011

We hope you are enjoying the nintendo 3ds system! System Update 2.0.0-2U will be available on the evening of june 6th.

For a limited time* you can download the 3d classics excitebike game from nintendo eshop for free!

New applications and functions for Nintendo 3DS in this update include:

-Nintendo eshop
-Internet Browser
-Transfer functionality to move DSiWare from Nintendo DSi/DSiXL systems to the Nintendo 3dS system.
-Automatic system updates
-improved stability and performance of the overall system

Please see the Nintendo home page for further details concerning the system update To Update Nintendo 3DS, connect to the internet then follow the steps below:
1Select System settings from the home menu
2 Select Other Settings
3 Scroll the page right and select System Update

*3d classics excitbike may be downloaded for free for a limited time. Offer expires July 7 2011

**Please note that the promotional video 'white knuckles' by OK Go will automatically be removed with this update

***Ridge Racer 3d owners who install the June 6 system update may experience a disruption in their gameplay experience under certain circumstances. later this month, an additional system update will be available that will resolve the issue

Please visit support.nintendo.com/3ds for more information

Nintendo

Yes, I hand-typed all that shit out. Your welcome.
biggrin.gif
Thanks a lot for typing this whole chunk out!

Well as for automatic updates... I wonder how it's going to be done.

It seems that everyone's past nightmare is coming true.

Alex221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Automatic Updates???
unsure.gif
Now me and my team anonymous will have to hack nintendo's servers just like we did with sony
ph34r.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)