ROM Hack (Nintendo 3DS) How to get back homebrew launcher

NEYK0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello everyone,im new on this site.

My sister upgraded my 3DS to 11.6 and I can't start the Homebrew anymore via soundhax.I checked on 3Ds guide if there was another way to get back the Homebrew but these methods requires games that I don't have.Do you have any solutions please?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,im new on this site.

My sister upgraded my 3DS to 11.6 and I can't start the Homebrew anymore via soundhax.I checked on 3Ds guide if there was another way to get back the Homebrew but these methods requires games that I don't have.Do you have any solutions please?
https://3ds.guide/

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you are want full homebrew/cfw then get a compatible flash cart and install B9S/Luma.
If you want only userland, I've heard that some of the games still work as entry points.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    oh yea well, over here its four years and 3 only for craft/labor school type
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the only person older than uremum
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    bs lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i meant ken's mom, not you
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    nope. this was the way it is in my area of California in my TIME. So don't call me BS
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Here is: primary school is from 1st to 6th grade, then high school is from 1st to 5th year
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ancientboi is bs
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    🖕 you guys
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but here we have a different system, basically primary and middle school are part of the same school, just different parts of the building, unless you switch to what they call "gymnasium" which is not a gym btw, its actually more like grammar school/higher level education but if you got good grades on the primary school part you can switch but you dont have to
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what time ancientboi? the extinction of the dinosaurs?
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i didn't even know cali existed that far back
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but the 1 to 5 years is the first part of "basic school" then 6 to 9 years is the second part of basic school, same amlount of years in the gymnasium which then goes to the high school part
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    The Big Bang?
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    that's what happened to juan's mom, right?
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    which is then the 10th up to 14th year
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    etc
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but you have a lot of school types and what not
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and also in other states and countries its different
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    same about the scoring system, you might ave ABC bla bla system but we have system based on wording, though its simplified especially in practice at the basic school system and especially in primary to numbers from 1+ being the best and 5- being the worst, meaning you are most likely to repeat the class or get expelled
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    and this also is different in each country
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    you know who else is different in other states and countries?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    uremum?
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: uremum?