Hacking Nintendo 3DS & Flash Cards, which is the best to use?

formose

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yo im a complete idiot at this and i bought acekard2i and got it working in 15 minutes. i didn't have to use an old ds to flash it and it was mad cheap and easy and it rox.

MrCapcom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
c00ler84# said:
i have ordered DSTWO for my 3DS, but until card on a way, i could not contain oneself, i found and bought acekard 2i in my city with a minimum price markup.
acekard 2i awesome, friendly interface and menu, very fast working on 3DS, many nice skins and soft-reset.(AKAIO.1.8.6a)
As far as I know, acekard 2i has appreciable lower power consumption than DSTWO, my 3DS working ~4-4,5 hours with playing on acekard 2i.
When I get DSTWO, i will compare them. Probably because of embedded processor, working time on a single charge for DSTWO will differ in the smaller side.
PS:
- longer battery life, easy and fast nice interface, low price - I recommend to take acekard 2i.
- need GBA games and real-time saves - your choice DSTWO.
Has anyone compare 3DS working time with DSTWO and acekard 2i? sorr for lng, "en" is not my native language.

What do you mean by real time saves? Is that just for GBA games? or does that apply to DS games as well?

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
MrCapcom said:
c00ler84# said:
i have ordered DSTWO for my 3DS, but until card on a way, i could not contain oneself, i found and bought acekard 2i in my city with a minimum price markup.
acekard 2i awesome, friendly interface and menu, very fast working on 3DS, many nice skins and soft-reset.(AKAIO.1.8.6a)
As far as I know, acekard 2i has appreciable lower power consumption than DSTWO, my 3DS working ~4-4,5 hours with playing on acekard 2i.
When I get DSTWO, i will compare them. Probably because of embedded processor, working time on a single charge for DSTWO will differ in the smaller side.
PS:
- longer battery life, easy and fast nice interface, low price - I recommend to take acekard 2i.
- need GBA games and real-time saves - your choice DSTWO.
Has anyone compare 3DS working time with DSTWO and acekard 2i? sorr for lng, "en" is not my native language.

What do you mean by real time saves? Is that just for GBA games? or does that apply to DS games as well?
Applies only to DS games iirc.
I don't think the gba emulator in the ds2 supports rts yet.
A real time save saves the state your ds is in at the moment, so if you're halfway through a puzzle in zelda and need to kill some puppies or whatever zelda fans do, you can RTS, turn the system off, do the slashing and come back to where you were.

EphenSteve

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well i have an AceKard2i and i love it, works fine has worked fine since i got it mid year 2010, would you say the Supercard DSTWO is an upgrade. and its 100% compatible with the 3DS? from the pictures from SuperCard DSTWO it looks like there is a cheat engine of some sort or like a trainer toolkit? what header does the Supercard DSTWO use? (fake game).

yifan_lu

@yifanlu
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the DSTWO because of GBA and savestates. I'm loving it, but beware, the dstwo draws extra battery. My 3ds would get a full day of streetpass sleep with half a battery, but after leaving the dstwo in, I would get half a day of streetpass on one charge.

aykhut

Trophies
XP
Country
ndscardsales.com is a good place to shop too.
laugh.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.keepretro.com/products/miyoo-a30