iSubaru

Kitsune
Trophies
Website
clash-of-gods.netau.net
XP
Country
Poland
If they will be able to keep up this that game goes to all regions, we won't feel that region lock thing anytime soon :)
Demos are part of this good plan they probably do
Teehee I wonder which Demo will make me buy the game ^_^

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada
Resident Evil 4 worked fine without a second analog stick (yeah, GC had a second one, but RE4 didn't even really use it).

Resident Evil as a series has never needed a second analogue stick. You could play The Mercenaries 3D without ever even realising you can use the touch screen to move the camera around.
...you could?!
wow, you really don't need a second analogue stick :P

Astoria

Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
They already confirmed that in Europe will be launching the Cooking Mama 4 demo.

And in America, the next Thursday we will have the Mario & Sonic demo.

Other demos confirmed: Metal Gear, Rhythm Thief, Rayman Origins

muckers

Trophies
XP
Country
They'll be on the eShop today. The article was posted yesterday, and gives 'tomorrow' (ie. today) as the release date.

So as soon as the eShop updates goes live later today, it'll be demo time! Interesting that they're offering a demo to download when Revelations uses the second analogue stick. I wonder how that'll work.

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
They'll be on the eShop today. The article was posted yesterday, and gives 'tomorrow' (ie. today) as the release date.

So as soon as the eShop updates goes live later today, it'll be demo time! Interesting that they're offering a demo to download when Revelations uses the second analogue stick. I wonder how that'll work.

You probably missed it from several news posts in the past but the analog stick for 3DS is optional, therefore, this game (including the demo) is playable without it.

littlekids05

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
actually u don't really need the 2nd circle pad, because u can't move while aiming target....
We needed 0 circle pads for the DS to enjoy one of the best online FPS multiplayers :P (Metroid Prime hunters)
r u sure the circle pad works on ds game?

anyway, up 'til now, i still didn't see the demo revealed on US eshop... :glare:

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
actually u don't really need the 2nd circle pad, because u can't move while aiming target....
We needed 0 circle pads for the DS to enjoy one of the best online FPS multiplayers :P (Metroid Prime hunters)

anyway, up 'til now, i still didn't see the demo revealed on US eshop... :glare:
you should be able to play metroid prime hunters with the circle pad.

Though it worked perfectly to play with only the D-pad and stylus

BoxmanWTF

♪Toot Toot Sonic Warrior♫
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Canada

he was making a point that you don't need a second analogue if you have the touch screen

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
do these demos have trial locks or are they open?

make you wonder if you backed up the SD card after donwload if they had locks
then used it for lets say 20 times (if it had lock)

then wipe it from history on 3DS then copy back the SD files and see if it still counts then 20 trail plays

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
do these demos have trial locks or are they open?

make you wonder if you backed up the SD card after donwload if they had locks
then used it for lets say 20 times (if it had lock)

then wipe it from history on 3DS then copy back the SD files and see if it still counts then 20 trail plays
You could try that and let us know how it goes. :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.techradar.com/gaming/consoles-pc/ayns-new-gaming-handheld-looks-like-a-psp-and-it-mig...