KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
Nintendo doesn't go to TGS iirc >__>
Companies that work with Nintendo would most likely will be.

So many rpg and rhythm games...

QUOTE(Valwin @ Sep 12 2011, 11:22 PM) dam other places are posting MH4 kill the psp vita in japan what you guys think ?
no...

PSV is probably getting Monster Hunter something
tongue.gif

Also they are teasing us. The didn't want to port the VS game.
closedeyes.gif

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KingVamp said:
Feels Good Man said:

QUOTE(Valwin @ Sep 12 2011, 11:22 PM) dam other places are posting MH4 kill the psp vita in japan what you guys think ?
no...

no why please tell me i hear the games are big over there and is the first time it happen

chris888222

GBAtemp's Flygon Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Valwin said:
KingVamp said:
Feels Good Man said:

no...

no why please tell me i hear the games are big over there and is the first time it happen
Some people still don't like the present 3DS games. In addition, Monster Hunter alone won't "destroy" a console.

Unless you're being sarcastic.
tongue.gif

notmeanymore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DarkShadow96 said:
So far, nothing interests me xD.

Did Monster Hunter already show?

Pit game looks decent though so does the Mario Kart 7.(hopes you can Snake in it) ^__^
The conference ended almost an hour ago. You're watching post-conference material. Trailers, interviews, behind the scenes and such.

Yatashi Strife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Feels Good Man said:
Four Swords coming out 9/28.
I cant wait! so far everything looks awesome! the only thing i have my doubts about is the rhythm final fantasy... that will take getting used to but its something new so i encourage them to try it out! how long is the vid anyway? im up to luigis mansion. boy am i tired....

Edit: forget it, it ended after luigis mansion. i dunno why the ignored the new peripheral, its kinda stupid that they gave NO info on it in the conference. Thank you nintendo for leaving us hanging and making us wait once again.... im going to bed...

iggloovortex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CarbonX13 said:
Meh, nothing too interesting shown at the conference. Still waiting on Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario 3D Land, to decide whether or not to buy a 3DS.
well im hoping mario kart 3ds will rival mario kart ds in terms of awesome-ness, especially since mario kart wii sucked big

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
iggloovortex said:
CarbonX13 said:
Meh, nothing too interesting shown at the conference. Still waiting on Mario Kart 7, and Super Mario 3D Land, to decide whether or not to buy a 3DS.
well im hoping mario kart 3ds will rival mario kart ds in terms of awesome-ness, especially since mario kart wii sucked big
Doubtful. MKDS was fun for me because of high-speed Snaking battles.

I'm sure other Snakers will agree. MKW was all about who got the best item, and how to troll 1st place with 20 blue shells at once.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i have an issue with loading games on usb with usbloadergx on vwii. Is there anyone that can...