Hacking Nintendo 3ds 7.0.0-13J has come, is it far from Gateway 3.0 and 3dslink 3.1 update?

GW or 3dslink, which do you prefer to?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have you not read this forum at all in the past 2 days? 3DSLink/R4i are not Developers. It is 100% proven now that they only copy Gateway's firmware and change a few strings to their name. They didn't even bother changing Gateway's custom icons. So this poll is so incredibly stupid it's not even funny.

Reactions: filfat and Duo8

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm just a new member who want to share what I got, I don't know why I have to suffer those insults?

He's not insulting you in any way, but seriously, this is a completely useless thread.

Just read the Compatibility thread if you want information of the behaviour of Gateway+clones on emuNAND 7.0

Reactions: Shiggitay

Duo8

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Have you not read this forum at all in the past 2 days? 3DSLink/R4i are not Developers. It is 100% proven now that they only copy Gateway's firmware and change a few strings to their name. They didn't even bother changing Gateway's custom icons. So this poll is so incredibly stupid it's not even funny.

inb4 dezmen defending R4i

Reactions: Schizoanalysis

mario mario

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Hi, we encourage new members to first search and read relevant threads before posting.

Sorry for the less than warm welcome but I hope you stay. This is a great forum! :)

Thank you. your words mean a lot to me. actually i'm a little scared to say something here now.

RenegadeKid

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gateway has my full support : the only real and trustable team
GATEWAY-3DS.jpg

Reactions: Duo8
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have you jail broke your ps4 yet?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I've been on since 9.0
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Are you gonna do your ps5 if the hack comes? Is there worries of bans, like the ps3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Probably not I got cross play friends
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    By then I'll have some little mini pc anyway
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they risk getting flagged or banned, altho spouting profanity in online play alredy does that
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Anyone dumb enough to get banned for spouting profanity deserves it.
    +1
  • Y @ YuseiFD:
    Then how come you do it and don't get banned ? or is it a question of getting caught doing it ?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    wtf is the point of banning swearing in games? that's utterly a dumb decision

the new generation playing MWII won't be as hardened as the previous one playing original MW2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the point of video games? Kids playing video games won't be as hardened as the previous ones getting shoved down a hillside.
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :rolleyes: