Hardware Nintendo 2DS Hardware Problem?!

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To access Gateway mode. I'm pretty sure that the internet exploit wont work with the N3DS but at least with Cubic Ninja or Ocarina of Time, you'll be able to access GW mode offline.

Sadly I don't pirate.. well anymore. It had gotten pretty bad for me, so I decided I should quit doing illegal things! XD

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason my 2ds recently has been pressing down in the bottom left corner of the touch screen and it presses manual and stuff on the touch screen, should i take it apart and see whats happening?

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for some reason my 2ds recently has been pressing down in the bottom left corner of the touch screen and it presses manual and stuff on the touch screen, should i take it apart and see whats happening?

Hm.. I say call Nintendo first, then if you can't do anything, go ahead and take it apart and check it out! :) I plan on taking mine apart if I don't get any help this week! I'll have to be careful though. I've had a digitizer expload on an LG touch phone, wasn't a fun mess to clean up! XD

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
only if its not in warranty. i would call nintendo first anyway to see if they'll fix it. definitely their fault.

Reactions: mbcrazed

CitizenSnips

a seldom-used crab named Lucky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought it 2 years ago from walmart, so i don't think there is a warranty, but it stopped for now, so thats good. i believe its dirt trapped in the corner pressing down on it

mbcrazed

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i would still call them if i were you to see if they will do anything, and if not then i would sell it for parts and get a n3ds
Hm.. I called them and told them everything, they even paid for my shipping.. do you suppose I'm going to get a new console? I mean, the guy even asked what color I would like! XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: That's a relief to hear. Do you know what happened?