Homebrew Ninjhax 2.7 isn't working on my O3ds 11.0.0-33U console.

Scarfman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Looking for a helping hand; every time I attempt to load Ninjhax 2.7 using the Ninjhax method, my screen stalls on the QR code screen and doesn't do anything until I hit the back arrow. It pings (showing me it identifies it's a QR code) but doesn't load it.

My knowledge on hacking is limited, so maybe I'm just making rookie mistakes, but I doubt it because I did this before on the same console when it was 9.4.0.

Any help? Thank you all! I can supply anything needed.

LongDongSilver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you got boot.3dsx on the root of your sdcard i remember getting mad af for a solid hour only to realize that i downloaded the starter kit but didn't transfer it to my card

Scarfman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
you got boot.3dsx on the root of your sdcard i remember getting mad af for a solid hour only to realize that i downloaded the starter kit but didn't transfer it to my card

Yep! Here's what's loaded onto my SD card.
upload_2016-12-5_0-3-1.png

Attachments

• upload_2016-12-5_0-2-57.png
    upload_2016-12-5_0-2-57.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 184

Scarfman

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
From 11.0 onwards, you have to scan more than 1 QR code. There should be 15 QR codes on the Ninjhax page that you should scan in sequence, so just scanning 1 isn't enough:

View attachment 71279
Thank you so much! This was my problem. I thought just scanning a few would have worked just like 9.4, but apparently not. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Don't make Barbie put a cigarette out on your nipples!