AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You have absolutely zero evidence for this claim. Obviously we shouldn't take what they're saying as gospel, but we have no reason to so strongly doubt what they're saying. That being said, we should withhold judgement one way or another until Nintendo actually comes forth to confirm or deny their story (if they ever do).
Thats exactly the point I am trying to make all the nintendo haters have jumped all over this when we only have one side of the story.

Xiphiidae

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thats exactly the point I am trying to make all the nintendo haters have jumped all over this when we only have one side of the story.
Maybe, but in my eyes there seem to have been more people who have acted like you in attacking the devs and ardently defending Nintendo, despite only hearing what the devs have said.

Reactions: InquisitionImplied

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
PC version has many issues even after the latest patch. It definitely wasn't tested prior to release. It had a game ending bug. It would always soft lock at around 16 minutes. Along with a ton of other bugs. Many have been fixed with the first patch. The game is now able to be completed. However, I don't believe that theater mode unlocks properly. Scene of the Crime unlocks but the menu simply goes black when you try to start it. I wouldn't recommend playing it on PC until it's fixed. I don't think it will take too long though. The first patch came out a day after launch and fixed quite a few issues.
damn and people complaim about troll and i when their release you cant even end the game and the game crashs midway through lolol.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
damn and people complaim about troll and i when their release you cant even end the game and the game crashs midway through lolol.
Those can be patched. Even Sonic Mania locks you out of the Switch home screen. You just can't patch shit however. There is so little information about what happened that I have no reason to trust the developers two or three tweets. Neither side has gone into enough details to give us a clear understanding of what happened. For all we know Nintendo rejected the game just because the developers were being absolute dicks to them.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Those can be patched. Even Sonic Mania locks you out of the Switch home screen. You just can't patch shit however. There is so little information about what happened that I have no reason to trust the developers two or three tweets. Neither side has gone into enough details to give us a clear understanding of what happened. For all we know Nintendo rejected the game just because the developers were being absolute dicks to them.
srs how can they release a game that cant even be finished and crash mid through did no one actualy tested it at all, sure patch exists but this is what people are used nowadays, we get imcomplete games and they just patch them after the reports, basicaly making paying costumers do their qa tests for them lol.

Futurdreamz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
srs how can they release a game that cant even be finished and crash mid through did no one actualy tested it at all, sure patch exists but this is what people are used nowadays, we get imcomplete games and they just patch them after the reports, basicaly making paying costumers do their qa tests for them lol.
The fact that what you just said is applicable to several recent AAA games seems to indicate we are just getting the whole experience other consoles and pc receive.

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no "they" when it comes to Night Trap 25th Anniversary Edition. It was developed by one man and self published.

The first point of contact he emailed might have been very receptive to the idea but probably did not have any say in the matter. I believe that the game was ultimately rejected because of what Howard Lincoln said at the senate hearings on video game violence. “I’d like to state that Night Trap will NEVER appear on a Nintendo system, obviously it doesn’t pass our guidelines.”

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i still can't believe they're doing this.....

I can, the game was and is overrated and very poorly aged. I don't see why people are upset of a crappy FMV game won't be coming to a Nintendo console. Use an emulator. I find the outrage of the lack of this "classic" game more hilarious than the game itself.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I can, the game was and is overrated and very poorly aged. I don't see why people are upset of a crappy FMV game won't be coming to a Nintendo console. Use an emulator. I find the outrage of the lack of this "classic" game more hilarious than the game itself.
i'm not talking about the switch version being canceled, but WHY THIS WEIRD GAME IS RECIEVING A REMASTER?

Reactions: StarTrekVoyager

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm not talking about the switch version being canceled, but WHY THIS WEIRD GAME IS RECIEVING A REMASTER?

I thought you were upset at the game's remaster getting denied on Switch. Good, you're sane. People who defend this game and seeing them losing their cool over it is hilarious.

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I thought you were upset at the game's remaster getting denied on Switch. Good, you're sane. People who defend this game and seeing them losing their cool over it is hilarious.
Soon people will complain if Nintendo doesn't publish a 1:1 port of Sonic 06 or doesn't put Superman 64 on VC.

Reactions: the_randomizer

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Soon people will complain if Nintendo doesn't publish a 1:1 port of Sonic 06 or doesn't put Superman 64 on VC.

I wouldn't put it past them. Did you know Sega was almost dumb enough to port Sonic '06 to the Wii, but changed it to Sonic and the Secret Rings? But yeah, people are butthurt about this not getting a remaster. Why anyone would want this is beyond me.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I wouldn't put it past them. Did you know Sega was almost dumb enough to port Sonic '06 to the Wii, but changed it to Sonic and the Secret Rings? But yeah, people are butthurt about this not getting a remaster. Why anyone would want this is beyond me.
they couldn't port the game to wii cuz the other consoles were more powerful and it would took time, they just have 1 or 2 years to make the game, so the team who was going to port or re-create the game using wii features, so they started to create another game

the_randomizer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they couldn't port the game to wii cuz the other consoles were more powerful and it would took time, they just have 1 or 2 years to make the game, so the team who was going to port or re-create the game using wii features, so they started to create another game

No, I saw it on a Did You Know Gaming video, they tried to port 06 to the Wii, but changed their minds. I don't blame them, but Secret Rings was bad too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol Veho goatse device! +1