Gaming nid help with uecheat on pokemon platinum

kiraSG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i use uecheat on pokemon platinum it usable for the first time but after i off and on back my ds the uecheat.dat disappear so can any help me

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
whats UE cheat?
or
you mean USRcheat?

if you are talking about cheat.dat U/E
we no longer provide that
i assume you are r4 user and you have to modify it yourself in order for CHEATS to APPEAR on R4
follow the guide

cheat wiki V0.07 said:
Where can I get r4cce? Google is your best friend or curley’s guide got a link to yasu’s home page

Why is it in Chinese or Japanese? What the hell is the readme for?

Want a guide with Pictures? Refer to Curley’s guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774

Introduction
I got this FAQ / Guide / article to read by a few and they say is noob / newbie proof! If you still can’t figure this out by the steps given then fuck off because you are an idiot! Go get someone who is literate enough to assist you! Remember this is for noobs / newbie not for idiots! By the way this FAQ / guide / article is also not meant for any LAZY IDIOTS and Please Get Lost!

Pictures? Videos? Be my Guest, I am too lazy or you can always refer to Curley’s guide http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=95774

So this is written to help noobs / newbies who are new to the cheat scene. This is basically setup to help the following users like:-

How to locate the Game ID?
My r4 screwed me up because it doesn’t display codes for certain games!
I patched my game but codes won’t appear
How do I add codes?
A quicker way to add codes without keying things in 1 by 1

r4 users potential problems

This section is intended for original r4 users! Those who are using the red box, SDHC, ultra, super or whatever damn clone! Please fuck off!

If you are using r4 original firmware, there is a bug that prevents all the game codes in certain database to be displayed! If any of you are using gbatemp cheat database you will realise that games like pokemon, princess maker, valkyrie profile, suikoden, yugioh doesn’t display on your cheat menu even though the codes are included in the database.

Thanks to the bug limit you can have only 800 games in the database and the size of the database should not exceed 4.0mb. Anything that goes above the limit will not show on your r4 cheat menu.

There are a few quick solutions
i) Yasumenu
ii) Delete games that you don’t play
iii) make sure there is only 1 game in the database
iv) manage your own database

The best solution of all is Yasumenu! Why yasumenu? It got a better game compatibility than r4 official firmware and it will display all the cheats.

Useful link for how to obtain a copy of Yasumenu

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=10387
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=97615
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=976...p;#entry1883856 pong106's Guide #post 348

r4 users on how to manage your own database

To manage your database you can try the following:-

Launch 2 r4cce
One is the cheat database
One is a new database (you can launch 2 cheat database and choose FILE - NEW to make one of the cheat database to become a NEW and EMPTY database)

Go to r4cce – cheat database
On the Left Menu where you see all the games
Just click on the game you want and copy (ctrl+c)

Go to r4cce – new database
Click On the Left Menu and paste the game you copied!
The game and codes should then appear on your empty database

Note:- You can do the same for codes!

If you are using cheat.dat
a- Go to Item – All Games ON/OFF – choose All Games ON (1)
b- Click on the first line of the Left Menu (it should be the line that contain a blue r4 icon )
c- You will see Database Title, Cheat Enable and Encrypt File
d- Make sure Cheat Enable and Encrypt File is TICKED
e- Go to File – SAVE AS – choose the save as type as R4 Cheat DB(*.dat) and file name should be cheat.dat – click SAVE
f- Insert it to the _system_ folder of your r4 and you are ready to go
smile.gif

If you are using usrcheat.dat
a- Go to Item – All Games ON/OFF – choose All Games ON (1)
b- Click on the first line of the Left Menu (it should be the line that contain a blue r4 icon )
c- You will see Database Title, Cheat Enable and Encrypt File
d- Make sure Cheat Enable is TICKED
e- Go to File – SAVE AS – choose the save as type as Cheat Database(*.dat;*.evoCheats;*.db;*.xml) and file name should be usrcheat.dat – click SAVE
f- Insert it to the folder where you store your cheats and you are ready to go

kiraSG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
well the cheat do APPEAR and it use it and play the game but after off my ds
and if i on back the cheat.dat will disappear my _system_ folder

and it onli happen on poke platinum

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol