Take it easy~
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
mkvsdcblw.jpg

"Wouldn't you know, Midway's MK and DC blend of kombat has turned out to be a hit, as they just announced that they have already shipped 1.8 million copies of Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe. Applause for that. We also learn from MK creative director Ed Boon that his team is already hard at work on the next MK edition. One that could possibly break the 2 million units shipped milestone and possibly bring back that 2D fighting artsy feel, sort of like a certain Street Fighter? Hmm, maybe?"

Source

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So Midway is staying in business afterall? Last I heard they had so long to come up with so much money or else they would have to file for bankruptcy and it wasn't looking good.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Personally I haven't played Mortal Kombat vs. DC but seeing hoe many games the Mortal Kombat 5 engine had it was pretty obvious.
I don't like these games so much, they aren't as balanced as say, Tekken but somehow they have all these combos that you can do.

For Midway's sake I hope they have their game ready soon and it sells as good as this one.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Already posted
But I say we keep this one alive since it actually has post.

Didn't midway say they were done with Mortal Kombat awhile ago? Im so tired of MK. Its just violent to be violent and no one really cares anymore. It only sold well because it had the DC name and every wanted some batman after the dark knight.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1