Hacking Next M3 FW Fixes (g6team Please Read)

sjogro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hey all new save-files (created since sakura v1.44) are corrupt.
all old saves (that were already there) still work fine.
anyone else have that problem?
yeah i really mean 1.44, not 1.45. however the problem with 1.45 remains unchanged.

could it be the type of formatting of the memory card? does it need to be FAT, FAT16 or FAT32 ?
it happens so that i recently reformatted my card, then installed 1.44

problems arose since then :-S

siegwaight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used RTG on Pokemon Platinum and it freezed when i back to the game. i tried some more game, it's same.
RTG is useless?. I used m3kaura. Before, i used m3 sakura 1.45, and same!
Thanks!

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
Note: RTS is not perfect on any flashcart
and not all games works with RTS, sometimes the games freezes or not depends on when you activate RTS
try to activate it when not much is happening on screen

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
also dont use RTS when you are in a part of the game where there is 3D pkm platinum has got 3D almost everywhere.
So I dont think rts will work fine in it.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fluffbum21 said:
pokemon heartgold kepps freezing randomly. can you try and fix it please!

That's the anti piracy, please atleast try and look around the forum before posting. We should be getting a fix soon.

QUOTE(Dialga.The.Master.Of.Time. @ Mar 18 2010, 01:55 AM) HOLD IT !!

Firmware = M3 Sakura 1.46 2nd Edition

Ace Attorney Investigations : Miles Edgeworth - Crashes when cheats are enabled

Sometimes it can take a couple updates to include full cheat/RTG/RTS/etc. support, I think the latest touchpod should have cheats working.

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
We should be getting a fix soon.

The worrying thing is that we don't know that! all we have heard is that it's being looked at. That could mean anything from "It's being looked at and a fix will be out very soon" to "It's being looked at, but will be incorperated into the next firmware build in a month or so" to even "It's being looked at but due to the architechture of the M3 cards it's looking unlikely to be fixed"

We just don't know anything for certain, and that it worrying for me.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fizzi said:
DeltaBurnt said:

The worrying thing is that we don't know that! all we have heard is that it's being looked at. That could mean anything from "It's being looked at and a fix will be out very soon" to "It's being looked at, but will be incorperated into the next firmware build in a month or so" to even "It's being looked at but due to the architechture of the M3 cards it's looking unlikely to be fixed"

The AP in the new Mario and Luigi game was 10x worse than the AP in HGSS and we got a fix with that within a day.

If it worrys you so much, get a acekard. If you're patient, then just wait for a dang fix >.>

YouWish8

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeltaBurnt said:
fizzi said:
DeltaBurnt said:

The AP in the new Mario and Luigi game was 10x worse than the AP in HGSS and we got a fix with that within a day.

If it worrys you so much, get a acekard. If you're patient, then just wait for a dang fix >.>

I'd agree with Fizzi, its kinda dissapointing the delay in an update, and the lack of information, not what ive came to expect from the m3 team who usually were pretty fast.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
YouWish8 said:
DeltaBurnt said:
fizzi said:
DeltaBurnt said:

I'd agree with Fizzi, its kinda dissapointing the delay in an update, and the lack of information, not what ive came to expect from the m3 team who usually were pretty fast.

As I've suggested before they may have wanted to wait for WarioWare, Infinite Space, and HGSS to all be out before updating.

Plus they could also be working on fixing Kaura. I highly doubt they're just sitting around playing games while we wait for a fix. And I highly doubt they're stumped by the HGSS AP.

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Then a simple message saying that would go a long way to silence the negativity on m3iforum.com
It's really never a good idea to ignore the please from customers for information. And before you say "they are not ignoring" a support team member logged on, cannot have missed the 13 page long pokemon thread asking for an update or simply some information, but still silence.

I know you all say that M3 is one of the fastest, but as my first experience waiting for a patch from M3 I have to say, I'm very disapointed.

As it happens I have SS from ebay on it's way, and HG for my G/f being bidded on atm (no-one outbid me or I find you!!!
evil.gif
), however I was very much hoping to have it to play with this week-end, but it looks bad atm.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fizzi said:
Then a simple message saying that would go a long way to silence the negativity on m3iforum.com
It's really never a good idea to ignore the please from customers for information. And before you say "they are not ignoring" a support team member logged on, cannot have missed the 13 page long pokemon thread asking for an update or simply some information, but still silence.

I know you all say that M3 is one of the fastest, but as my first experience waiting for a patch from M3 I have to say, I'm very disapointed.

As it happens I have SS from ebay on it's way, and HG for my G/f being bidded on atm (no-one outbid me or I find you!!!
evil.gif
), however I was very much hoping to have it to play with this week-end, but it looks bad atm.

That's how a lot of teams do things.

You get maybe one confirmation, if you're lucky, and that's it.

Don't take it personally and go all "omg m3 sux cuz they dont want to hold my hand and tel me everyting is goin to be ok, wah wah".

A

Arena90

fizzi said:

evil.gif

If you're so disappointed with m3 then get an acekard like Delta suggested.

Otherwise stop bitchin and moaning about it, grow some balls and wait patiently like the rest of us.

fizzi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
DeltaBurnt said:
Don't take it personally and go all "omg m3 sux cuz they dont want to hold my hand and tel me everyting is goin to be ok, wah wah".

I assure you I'm not taking it personally, and I'm certainly not being immature enough to start insulting or using "leet speak" to try and put a point accross.
As for Arena90, if you can't say anything nice, kindly say nothing at all.

I have remained very calm and adult about this all, whilst I agree others have not. However, it is our right as CUSTOMERS to complain when what we have purchased is sub par and not what it was sold as.
If you have unwaivering faith in M3 I'm very pleased for you, I am however less than pleased with the customer service being issued, as are many others. If everyone banged on about how amazing M3, potential buyers may be left like me, disappointed.

Now, If you could kindly stop insulting people who are displeased with M3 and help reasure them you might get somewhere.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fizzi said:
DeltaBurnt said:

I assure you I'm not taking it personally, and I'm certainly not being immature enough to start insulting or using "leet speak" to try and put a point accross.
As for Arena90, if you can't say anything nice, kindly say nothing at all.

I have remained very calm and adult about this all, whilst I agree others have not. However, it is our right as CUSTOMERS to complain when what we have purchased is sub par and not what it was sold as.
If you have unwaivering faith in M3 I'm very pleased for you, I am however less than pleased with the customer service being issued, as are many others. If everyone banged on about how amazing M3, potential buyers may be left like me, disappointed.

Now, If you could kindly stop insulting people who are displeased with M3 and help reasure them you might get somewhere.

I'm not insulting you (while my last reply may have been a little aggressive), all I'm saying is to give them a little more time.

The M3 Team's support and updates are 10x better than something like the DSTT, EZ Flash Vi, or even the official Acekard team. If you are disappointed with how the M3 Team does things I suggest going to gbalpha.cn or m3adapter.com and contacting them. Or better yet sell your M3i Zero and get an Acekard2i (just hope no one tries to crack AKAIO, because then you'll be left in the dark).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: LOL