FireGrey

Undercover Admin
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I want the next home console to be like a REALLY powered up gamecube...
Not just a better wii with extra stuff or anything like that.
I just want the original Nintedo Home Consoles to come back not just keeping on adding and adding on random stuff...
The handhelds are good for that but not the home consoles.
I really like the wii but it just isn't powerful enough...
Well i guess i will just have to stick with Handhelds...

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
FireGrey said:
I just want the original Nintedo Home Consoles to come back not just keeping on adding and adding on random stuff...

Wait. So you want Nintendo to take Sony/Microsoft's route by making powerhouse versions of their previous system? And you think that handhelds should add fun things, but not consoles, so to get your fix you have to use a handheld? You...don't make sense to me. Your most...logical point was "I really like the wii but it just isn't powerful enough...". That has nothing to do with motion controls. If you want to play a powerhouse, pick up a PS3. Nintendo is around to create experiences, not visually stunning video (although they do that too...). They want to create a system that everybody can buy and use - when the Wii was released, HDTVs weren't as common as they are now, so it didn't really justify the cost of extra development on games, extra hardware, and the costs would just get passed on to the consumers.

Just....stop

kimikal27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
monkat said:
FireGrey said:

Wait. So you want Nintendo to take Sony/Microsoft's route by making powerhouse versions of their previous system? And you think that handhelds should add fun things, but not consoles, so to get your fix you have to use a handheld? You...don't make sense to me. Your most...logical point was "I really like the wii but it just isn't powerful enough...". That has nothing to do with motion controls. If you want to play a powerhouse, pick up a PS3. Nintendo is around to create experiences, not visually stunning video (although they do that too...). They want to create a system that everybody can buy and use - when the Wii was released, HDTVs weren't as common as they are now, so it didn't really justify the cost of extra development on games, extra hardware, and the costs would just get passed on to the consumers.

Just....stop

awesome analysis .....

thebigboss14

Trophies
Website
thebigboss14.deviantart.com
XP
Country
United States
kimikal27 said:
monkat said:
FireGrey said:

Just....stop

awesome analysis .....

Yes, that is a tremendous analysis. That was great
smile.gif
and totally truth

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk