Hacking News about Supercard DStwo !

jak larnak

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
(Thanks to Alfadir from the french Supercard forum)

According to the SC team, Beta testers will maybe receive their first sample in early May (still no release date so don't pay attentions to all rumors around here.)
It seems that the team having issues with the Snes emulators and maybe the first release OS won't include it.
As for the video player, it's unstable at the moment due to hardware modifications needed by the games.

Some pictures (not final versions, these will maybe evolve)

Website project:
1263438366286.jpg

Game menu:
1263266532061.jpg

Main menu:

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I hope it can be changed from pink
rolleyes.gif

I hope the stuff about Beta testers only getting them to try in May isn't true... what was the point of ShopTemp's pre-order, if the release date is still so far off that it hasn't even been beta tested yet?

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG, this looks great! The theme looks awesome and already has preloaded colors like Pink, Silver, and Black! Judging by the way it looks, it'd be hard to make your own theme...

From what I've heard, this thing will emulate GBA and SNES perfectly, which is good because I haven't bought a 3-in-1 and SNEmulDS hasn't got great compatibility when it comes to my favorite titles.

Nikolay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
From what I've heard, this thing will emulate GBA and SNES perfectly, which is good because I haven't bought a 3-in-1 and SNEmulDS hasn't got great compatibility when it comes to my favorite titles.

QUOTEIt seems that the team having issues with the Snes emulators and maybe the first release OS won't include it.

Apparently not yet. :/

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nikolay said:
QUOTE said:

QUOTEIt seems that the team having issues with the Snes emulators and maybe the first release OS won't include it.

Apparently not yet. :/
Team Cyclo did something similar, they didn't implement Real Time Saves for a while, and Real Time Guides came later.

I'd still like to get it for the GBA Emu.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :unsure::unsure::unsure: by their standards, yes