ROM Hack newpoketext

Ceskoadnan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi im just wondering about something when i look in the hgss msg xml file i see texts in english and pokemon names in english they are in spanish and german too i think what does this mean that the pokedex or something already has a hidden english option or something ?
QUOTE said:
For some time after its birth, it\ngrows by gaining nourishment from\nthe seed on its back.

When the bud on its back starts\nswelling, a sweet aroma wafts to\nindicate the flower’s coming bloom.

After a rainy day, the flower on\nits back smells stronger. The\nscent attracts other Pokémon.

The fire on the tip of its tail is a\nmeasure of its life. If healthy,\nits tail burns intensely.

In the rocky mountains where\nCHARMELEON live, their fiery\ntails shine at night like stars.

It is said that CHARIZARD’s fire\nburns hotter if it has\nexperienced harsh battles.

It shelters itself in its shell,\nthen strikes back with spouts of\nwater at every opportunity.

It is said to live 10,000 years.\nIts furry tail is popular as a\nsymbol of longevity.

The jets of water it spouts from\nthe rocket cannons on its shell\ncan punch through thick steel.

It releases a stench from its red\nantenna to repel enemies. It\ngrows by molting repeatedly.

A steel-hard shell protects its\ntender body. It quietly endures\nhardships while awaiting evolution.

It loves the honey of flowers and\ncan locate flower patches that\nhave even tiny amounts of pollen.

It eats its weight in leaves every\nday. It fends off attackers with\nthe needle on its head.

While awaiting evolution, it\nhides from predators under\nleaves and in nooks of branches.

Its best attack involves flying\naround at high speed, striking with\npoison needles, then flying off.

It is docile and prefers to avoid\nconflict. If disturbed, however,\nit can ferociously strike back.

It flies over its wide territory in\nsearch of prey, downing it\nwith its highly developed claws.

By flapping its wings with all its\nmight, PIDGEOT can make a gust of\nwind capable of bending tall trees.

BULBASAUR

IVYSAUR

VENUSAUR

CHARMANDER

CHARMELEON

CHARIZARD

SQUIRTLE

WARTORTLE

BLASTOISE

CATERPIE

METAPOD

BUTTERFREE

WEEDLE

KAKUNA

BEEDRILL

PIDGEY

PIDGEOTTO

PIDGEOT

RATTATA

RATICATE

SPEAROW

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Remember when RiiShop was a thing?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    not really
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It got shutdown because somebody "accidentally" leaked the database for the amount of people using the beta.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    RiiShop is the laziest way of downloading Wii games. Did somebody not think of this through?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you needed a gamecube controller to restore it (i have a wii minus/1.1, which doesn't have gamecube controller support)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, I think you're talking about the recovery mode that the SaveMii used, and also was to restore softbricked systems.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    If your NAND was hardbricked, then just buy another Wii. Or go with the dirty NAND flasher method.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    and if i find the sd card i have my NAND backed up on, i can not only restore the NAND if i solder the right part in, but i can also put my NAND on dolphin, then i can play dolphin online, like PMEX Remix or MKWii Riibalanced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Brb
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BakerMan, Oh yeah, that was a thing too. Dolphin does support Wiimmfi.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah you just need to put your NAND backup with wiimmfi on it
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ngl i feel like if a bunch of my friends have wiis and know how to get wiimmfi and back up their NAND, then we could do a PMEX Remix tournament
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe even add UMVC3/DBFZ and make it a biathlon/triathlon
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Too bad Excite Truck wasn't multi player :(
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Loved that game lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, sorry for the stupid suggestion I had in that thread
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Its fine
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    what thread?