Homebrew Discussion Newer .xci not converting to nsp?

DunkSB412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded a few newer .xci files such as

DreamWorks Dragons Dawn of New Riders.xci
Fate EXTELLA LINK.xci
Nelke to Densetsu no Renkinjutsushi-tachi Arata na Daichi no Atelier JPN.xci
OPUS Collection.xci

and can't get these to convert to .nsp using 4nXCI, I've never had a problem in the past but these newer releases are only dumping .nca files, anyone have an idea on why this is happening? I got the latest 4nXCI 3.01 and keys.dat.

Mothafuckka

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I downloaded a few newer .xci files such as

DreamWorks Dragons Dawn of New Riders.xci
Fate EXTELLA LINK.xci
Nelke to Densetsu no Renkinjutsushi-tachi Arata na Daichi no Atelier JPN.xci
OPUS Collection.xci

and can't get these to convert to .nsp using 4nXCI, I've never had a problem in the past but these newer releases are only dumping .nca files, anyone have an idea on why this is happening? I got the latest 4nXCI 3.01 and keys.dat.

Did you try to convert them with NSCBuilder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DunkSB412

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got it working. For some reason when I recently added the master_key_05 and master_key_06 I typoed them inside the keys.txt file, I fixed the issue, was so confused at first lol

GODDUKEMONEXA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got it working. For some reason when I recently added the master_key_05 and master_key_06 I typoed them inside the keys.txt file, I fixed the issue, was so confused at first lol

Hi! which tutorial did you used for converting? im looking for nelke in NSP , could you upload or tell me which tutorial follow? thanks in advance

D

Deleted User

when you have SX OS you can use the installer tab and it will convert it

intercom404

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, I am having the same issue. Did you follow a tutorial, or could you let this know how this works? Many thanks

Arithmatics

I'll be holding on to you. ;}
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia

I managed to get the xci converted but now when i try and install it with Goldleaf it's crashing on me. did you manage to successfully convert and install Fate Extella Link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only people who turn green need to see a doctor.