Hacking NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii

Notyalc

Trophies
XP
Country
Y'know, I's reading about what you're gonna' do about music.

Here's an idea that'll please most (If you can do it) - How about you can load music from an SD (or even a USB) like in Good Ol' Excite Truck.

Even if it only accepts one file format... - But I know Nintendo themselves have supported .mp3 on Excite Truck & on the original Photo Channel & they've supported AAc on the newer Photo Channel.

Just a thought!

BTW, If it's gonna' be a big game - I wouldn't bother with a 'SUper Guide' as it'd take far too long for the amount of people who'll use it.
(Let's be honest - a lot of people will be pretty good at NSMBW to have an interest in this so soon!)

TBH though, I really think that allowing people to have their own music would be a great option!

skawo96

Trophies
XP
Country
TRushInfo said:
well the logo looks great, but wouldnt it be better to work on the actual remake instead of just the logo?
Cool.

ALLAH!
OH ALLAH, MAKE TREEKI RELEASE REGGIE! NOW
OH ALLAH!

RainbowIE

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New music and level/world concept designs are coming along nicely!

Could a mod please edit the title of this thread? It should say "NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii" and the subtitle should read "Fanmade sequel to NSMBW using Reggie" or whatever fits in the required length. Cheers.

Also, I edited the OP.
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
RainbowIE said:
New music and level/world concept designs are coming along nicely!

Could a mod please edit the title of this thread? It should say "NEWER Super Mario Bros. Wii" and the subtitle should read "Fanmade sequel to NSMBW using Reggie" or whatever fits in the required length. Cheers.

Also, I edited the OP.
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

No problem
wink.gif

ekolimits

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey if you guys can make a mod where you cant press A to go into the bubble if you are the only one left i would really appreciate it!
biggrin.gif

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Im a very capable 3d modeler. If you want i can help you guys out with your work regarding the worldmap. The only thing stopping me is extracting the models and converting the .arc into a compatible 3d's max file. If u can tell me how to do that i will gladly model some worlds for you. If possible i could create a completely new world instead of rearranging the parts of the original. Just tell me the poly limits and what you want. BTW where can i get a link to that NW4R 3d Viewer? that could come in handy.

heres some examples of my work

Heres a mod i made from crysis. everything u see in this is custom made. i did not extract or rip any models. i made it myself and it took me 2 weeks.
sadly before i could finish it my HDD failed and this level was lost. If you dont believe i made this look at the uploaders username & you will know it is me.

Crysis Custom Level
(Y doesnt the dang youtube vid show?)

This one was a pain in the..... to make lol
n1412743142_30061799_5410.jpg

I was bored
n1412743142_30061800_5586.jpg

made this for a wii warning screen replacement
n1412743142_30061802_6019.jpg

made this for a chemistry project
n1412743142_30061796_4799.jpg

made this for a wallpaper
n1412743142_30061804_6439.jpg

made this for a valentines advertisement at my school
n1412743142_30061828_8254.jpg

I was pissed when i made this lol
fml.jpg

This is something im actually working on right now
max.jpg

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ekolimits said:
hey if you guys can make a mod where you cant press A to go into the bubble if you are the only one left i would really appreciate it!
biggrin.gif

this isnt a level mod, that would be changing the game completely whereas we are aiming to stick to things that can already be done in game.

it would take ALL the difficlty away from multiplayer as well...
QUOTE(Painguy @ Nov 30 2009, 12:34 AM) Heres a mod i made from crysis. everything u see in this is custom made. i did not extract or rip any models. i made it myself and it took me 2 weeks.
sadly before i could finish it my HDD failed and this level was lost. If you dont believe i made this look at the uploaders username & you will know it is me.

Crysis Custom Level
(Y doesnt the dang youtube vid show?)
NICE it must be a complete model remake because all the functions of cyris are still there!

this is the guy we need for the job!! you need to join the new forum for the project
wink.gif
i've forgotten the link but someone will post it for ya.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)