Hacking newbie ordered from gamekool.com

watercutter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered a ak2i from gamekool.com and they gave me a tracking # but it has said hong kong foreign acceptance since the 5th of january 2010 is it ever going to get here, and what does foreign acceptance mean
any help or replies would be apreciated
or was i just scammed

gamekool

Trophies
Website
www.gamekool.com
XP
Country
United States

watercutter

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still waiting patiently now updated status of order it has said international dispatch since the 10th of january anybody know what this means

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
watercutter said:
still waiting patiently now updated status of order it has said international dispatch since the 10th of january anybody know what this means
Means it's being sent to the country that it's being delivered to. Where it will go through customs, then the mail.

Hope that helped.

Diosoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The USPS doesn't bother to scan the parcel once it's in the country. Customs might scan it but they don't seem to share infor with USPS. My DX order went from HK acceptance, to sent 2 days later, then finally local post office arrival 8 days later. A call to USPS a day before delivery told me they had no idea where it was.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Diosoth said:
My DX order went from HK acceptance, to sent 2 days later, then finally local post office arrival 8 days later. A call to USPS a day before delivery told me they had no idea where it was.
Ah, lucky... My DX order hasn't even gotten to customs yet and it's been 11 days since it was shipped from HK.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E