1. PCKid32

OP PCKid32 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    IMG_8275.jpg

No luck so far finding correct files for my card. Pic attached of front. Been trying all sorts of versions. Either get Red box with "?" or Loades to screen with 3 Options and if I choose games it says update hardware or fake card. I understand it's a clone but apparently according to seller he's sold loads and they have not comeback. He sells them but no idea about getting them working. Sent me a link from a customer who got it working but way too many choices there. Incidentally the web site on the label doesn't exist. Nice one. Oh and it's for a DS Lite. Have formatted a 2GB card in FAT32 incase it's an older cart that won't except SDHC MicroSD cards. Any help much appreciated.

Last edited by PCKid32, Aug 27, 2020
  2. StrayGuitarist

StrayGuitarist A genuine feline disaster.

United States
    Have you tried using YSMenu? I've seen a few tricky flashcards in my time, and like to use that for them instead of whatever default firmware it comes with.

3. PCKid32

OP PCKid32 Newbie
    Newcomer

Australia
    I thought I had but maybe didn't copy it over properly. Is that here in the Downloads section? Don't remember seeing it. Would it just be under that name YSMenu?

4. tw_fan

tw_fan GBAtemp Regular

Germany
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Newbie, clone,