Hardware new3DS XL scratched Top-screen?

• Thread starter KingpinSlim
  • Start date
  • Views 584
  • Replies 2
K

KingpinSlim

OP
I remember when i had an o3DS that the lower screen scratched the top-screen and it looked terrible.
Now that i have a new3DS and a new3DS XL i have googled for this exact issue with these new models and still find people having issues with the exact same thing.

When i look at my new3DS XL i can see that there is a rather sizeable gap between top-screen and the bezel of the touchscreen, so how is it even possible that people still scratch their top-screens if they aren't even touching?

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The magic of the 3ds scratches the screen
It probably happens from when it is in your pocket and the screen has pressure on it, causing it to rub on the bottom screen part, at least, I think thats how mine got that way. Just get a screen protector and stick it on the top screen, that way you can just remove it if it gets scratched up.

K

KingpinSlim

OP
I never put any console in my pocket.
I DO put my phone in my pocket, but never without putting it in its leather case first.
And my consoles are always in little protective cases, too.
Well... that sure as hell didn't make any kind of difference with my o3DS tho. Still got scratched.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: because I already got burned out with breath of the wild, which for the most part is essentially...