Hacking New WiiXplorer Forwarder Iso

fullstrength

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dimok has been updating his awesome app....and unfortunately we lost access through the forwarder channel and forwarder iso....dj_skual has since updated his forwarder channel, but I was hoping someone could make a new forwarder iso for the usb loaders. I tried checking out the tutorial's, and I'd love to make it myself, but without someone walking me through it....I fail. Thanks for your time....

XFlak

Wiitired but still kicking
Trophies
Website
modmii.github.io
XP
Country
Cyprus
here's the one i'm using, and it works
WiiXplorer Forwarder ISO
forwards to:
sd:/apps/WiiXplorer/boot.dol
sd:/apps/WiiXplorer/boot.elf
usb:/apps/WiiXplorer/boot.dol
usb:/apps/WiiXplorer/boot.elf

its a wbfs file, just copy it to your wbfs folder on your fat32 or ntfs hard drive and it will work, to transfer to a wbfs formatted harddrive use a program life wii backup manager (search this form for it)

edit: my bad apparently these dont work, let me try editing the iso
biggrin.gif

fullstrength

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does this forwarder work with the latest release of wiixplorer...rev100

EDIT*

Tested...this is the old one that loads sd only, won't communicate to directly to usb....it's something that dimok had to change in his app, now the forwarders have to be remade.....so my question remains....does anyone know how to make these...

fullstrength

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
are your config settings stored on an sd card.....the problem is the forwarders are not looking at the usb for settings....so i get an sd icon (and since I have no sd card in the slot, I get nothing else), won't mount usb or detect any settings that are stored on usb hdd

fullstrength

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tried replacing the main dol in the current forwarder iso with the latest rev100 dol and same affect, loads app but won't mount usb hdd, fyi i have no sd card in the slot, config settings are stored on usb hdd, and app works flawlessly n HBC

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: I have a number of geriatric relatives.