Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by earthworm, Apr 12, 2009.
I see on waninkoko's blog that he's already released version 1.3 today
probably a fix for the disk space issue i guess
shut up!!! ::in 90's white girl voice::
wow thats fast
I wonder whats new
Does anyone have a mirror?
Mediafire doesnt seem to be working for me
Changelog , we need a changelog .... 2 versions in one evening, and what is different (I'm sure bug fixes, but what exactly?)
Hmm i have no idea whats new......... trying now
| CHANGELOG |
[ CIOS36 rev 10 ]:
- Some modifications in DIP plugin.
- SDHC module added (thanks to WiiGator for the help).
[ CIOS36 rev 09 ]:
- EHCI module made by kwiirk added.
- Support for USB mode in DIP plugin.
- Removed NAND permissions check.
[ CIOS36 rev 08 ]:
- Custom IOCTL_DI_OFFSET command (for multigame support).
- Support for custom DIP commands.
- D0 read command now reads at 6x when using original discs or modchip.
- Error 001/002 transparent patching system.
- Fixes and improvements.
[ CIOS36 rev 07 ]:
- DIP plugin updated (lots of improvements).
[ CIOS36 rev 06 ]:
- Custom DIP module removed.
- DIP module patched (DIP plugin) to support backups.
[ CIOS36 rev 05 ]:
- ES_CloseContent() permission check removed.
- Custom DIP module v0.2 added.
[ CIOS36 rev 04 ]:
- Now the base IOS is IOS36.
- ES_OpenTitleContent() titleid check removed.
- ES_ReadContent() permission check removed.
[ CIOS37 rev 03 ]:
- ES_AddTicketStart() title version check removed.
- ES_DeleteTicket() and ES_DeleteTitle() now can delete system titles.
- ES_SetUID() check removed.
[ CIOS37 rev 02 ]:
- Removed copyright code.
- Changed the way the IOS is patched.
[ CIOS37 rev 01 ]:
- DVD_LowUnencryptedRead() limit removed.
- ES hash check disabled (Trucha bug).
Thanks for the mirror!
But I still cant install any games, and it shows that I have 0.00GB left
Nothing has changed?
mirror on megaupload
bobbijoux: thats the changelog for cIOS36
thats not the same as usb loader
- Fixed code dump when cover image are big. Now loader will not show the cover if it's not with correct size (160x225)
- Fixed error showing first title game on list when you install more than 15 games.
There's some bugs that will be fixed soon:
Estimated HD size used doesn't show propperly.
Waninkoko didn't post a change log http://www.teknoconsolas.es/blog/waninkoko/sdusb-loader-v13
Yep still the space bug.............so i am at a loss as to whats new..........That aint the changelog he was talking about Bob
also it incorrectly lists the size of games installed, to always 0.xxgb.............hmmm
Here you go....
Really it still has that annoying free space bug??? thanks for the mirror non the less
I know that. This is my changelog based on my personal testing
All tested by me...looks for me like he only tried to fix the Cover-Issue...but that's still not good..now you can't go over that game, you can't skip it...
To be honest im kinda pissed that it has this space bug...
But the rest there isent really anything new. =/