Homebrew new updated to wii browser

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
a new update is available to the internet browser it adds the latest version of shockwave flash meaning you can now browse practically any site now that has flash!
gbasp.gif

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
i just saw it lol

thought another hoax...so does pr0n sites work?

zektor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I successfully downloaded it and wad packed it with NUSD. It'll automatically download v512 even if you select to download v257. I confirmed the build is new (old was 2047 and new is 3642 I believe) and it works very good. Great to see work being done to the browser....especially since I got my Logitech wireless keyboard for only $20
smile.gif

Screemer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
it's not as good as everybody was expecting. the flash quality is pretty low and not many more streaming sites support this version of flash lite.

LightyKD

Future CEO of OUYA Inc.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This was a disappointing update, indeed. MySpace still forces you to use their craptacular "mobile" site. Hell, the Yahoo, YouTube and FaceBook mobile sites kicks MySpace's ass, ten times over and at least, Facebook gives you a choice to use either version of their site instead of forcing you. At least now my blog doesn't look broken when viewing it from my Wii. Still, I am VERY disappointed. I wanted my Justin.TV viewing from My Wii
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: