Hacking New update servers? (Blocking updates)

jazzeux

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried to block my Wii U updates by url filtering on my router. The filters seem to work since I can't reach the urls I blocked from my computers, but I can access the store and the update server on my Wii U. Are there new servers since fw 5.5.1? Can you help me block new url? I need internet access to reach a loadiine webpage.

I may also be interested about hosting the hack on my home network if it's not too complicated. I want to be sure I will not get further updates.

Here is a list of url I already filter:
  • nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
  • nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
  • cbvc.nintendo.net
Thanks for helping!

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I tried to block my Wii U updates by url filtering on my router. The filters seem to work since I can't reach the urls I blocked from my computers, but I can access the store and the update server on my Wii U. Are there new servers since fw 5.5.1? Can you help me block new url? I need internet access to reach a loadiine webpage.

I may also be interested about hosting the hack on my home network if it's not too complicated. I want to be sure I will not get further updates.

Here is a list of url I already filter:
  • nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • nus.cdn.shop.wii.com
  • nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net
  • c.shop.nintendowifi.net
  • cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net
  • cbvc.nintendo.net
Thanks for helping!
I could advise you to either use chncdcdksn hax (an update-blocking DNS) or set up LAN hosting as you said.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: