Australia
A lot of updates have been coming out recently, great support
smile.gif

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I didn't get the point of having both Moonshell and the Extended Moonshell both on the cart, so I took the Extend version out. Anyone know if there's anything particularly special about the extend one? I liked the regular one cause I'm able to skin it, the PSP skin looks really nice. :D

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the extend version seems to be optimized for the G6, and many movie files play much better on it. (As an example.) I haven't had much time to play with it (maybe TheSpade will comment), but it's an improvement over regular moonshell for sure.

Deaddy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah, the extend version seems to be optimized for the G6, and many movie files play much better on it. (As an example.) I haven't had much time to play with it (maybe TheSpade will comment), but it's an improvement over regular moonshell for sure.
I didn't notice the better performance, guess I'll give it another shot. The problem with it is that it comes in a single dat file (as far as I can tell) so there is no way to edit the ini file to customize it and no way to skin it.
frown.gif

I found in the help file that you can add custom skins and global.ini file if you put them in a System folder. I'll give it a try.

Alright I was able to customize the 3 large background images but when I tried to add a custom global.ini it caused the program to freeze and not boot. I wanted to change some of the image viewer settings, it's not very good with the default setup. Guess I'll stick to the real moonshell for some functions.

saulin

Trophies
XP
Country
I was using Loader v4.2A and Puyo Pop Fever (US) would lock up if you would let the intro play. Also Metroid Prime Pinball (US) would lock up if you let the demo play.

I went back to Loader v4.2 and they play now. I did have problems getting Puyo Pop Fever to even play before till I tried the latest U-disk V4.2. I was using 4.1F before. I also noticed that even with Loader v4.2, Metroid Prime Pinball (US) has given me some error saying. DS Card was removed. Please power off system. I think I flashed it with U-disk V4.1F though. I will try to reflash it. It has done this twice. I did reinsert the Flash cart and it seems to be working fine now but I think I will reflash it with U-disk V4.2. Is there a especific setting that this game needs?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop trying to make on my cakes