Hacking New TX SX Information: New FAQs and Homebrew Support Confirmed for Launch

D

Deleted User

Cheers - Very useful. I personally hope Atmosphere makes this solution redundant, but I am not wanting just homebrew as I own 50+ switch games and have helped fund this Nintendo project. I'd like to slow my purchases down and play backups... I have no shame.
Personally I just want digital copies of my physical games so that I don't need to carry them all around

Goloki

Proud TX Suporter... LOL!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did a thread search which did not find the answer to the question I have.

Q1. Is there a way to use the dongle while the switch is docked? - I use it mainly docked and don't want to keep removing it.
Q2. Does the OS allow for standby? - didn't search for that! It would make Q1 a little less annoying.

No and yes.

I wonder if the USB port at the bottom of the dongle works with a docked connection, i.e. sending the video signal as it should. I guess the official dock is too much of a hassle, but I'm using a mini-dock with the official components inside, so the dongle fits inside of it.

Otherwise, a properly working sleep mode is more than enough for me.

digipimp75

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
STILL no email from switchsx.com after 24 hours. Sent them a second email this morning in case the first didn't go through. This is such bullshit.

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
R4Card.co.uk is listed as an official seller on Xecuters resllers list, I preordered mine there yesterday. Today it says "Site Closed"

HOLY FUCK!!! I though TX only had trusted resllers.... Now i dont know if im going to receive my SX or not... If i have to preorder somewhere else its cool, i paid by credit card so i can cliam back the money if it doesnt turn up,,,,,,,

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
R4Card.co.uk is listed as an official seller on Xecuters resllers list, I preordered mine there yesterday. Today it says "Site Closed"

HOLY FUCK!!! I though TX only had trusted resllers.... Now i dont know if im going to receive my SX or not... If i have to preorder somewhere else its cool, i paid by credit card so i can cliam back the money if it doesnt turn up,,,,,,,
lmao sorry i just had to laugh

Mach

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
someone bought on BestSell.com.br ? i paid by paypall and i received an email from stargate 3ds with my order number , do i have to send the email back to the site admin ? or they already know i paid ?

D

Deleted User

well i would cry over it seeing it is a whole worth of food for the entire week if you live alone :D
Were do you live that you can live off of $35 a week? lol (thats not much more in euro..) Were I live I can't even breath for $35

nikeymikey

This is now a Spiderman thread.........
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
someone bought on BestSell.com.br ? i paid by paypall and i received an email from stargate 3ds with my order number , do i have to send the email back to the site admin ? or they already know i paid ?

I bought from r4card.co.uk and my email was from stargate3ds as well

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Were do you live that you can live off of $35 a week? lol (thats not much more in euro..) Were I live I can't even breath for $35
well i'm talking about living poorly. a steak costs around 3.5 euro, you can basicly get some bacon for 3 euro, a kilo of spaghetti for 1 euro and all the rest and make you a meal that last you 3 days for 7 euro's

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://videocardz.com/newz/chinese-company-reveals-worlds-first-intel-lunar-lake-gaming-handheld