New tool allows users to check their Steam libraries for Steam Deck compatibility

header.jpg

With the release of Valve's handheld PC just around the corner, Valve has finally released a tool to let users check how much of their Steam library will work on the Steam deck. Games are broken down into four categories for Steam Deck compatibility: Verified, meaning it works completely as intended; Playable, meaning it may take some extra work or configuration but can be played; Unsupported, meaning it won't work at all; and Untested, which simply means it hasn't been tested yet.

You can find the Steam Deck compatibility test here.

RedoLane

Supreme Punmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Israel
Remember that Valve and the games' devs can still work on better compatibility over time, so games which aren't supported right now, might(or might not) be supported later.

such

Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Wow, not many replies yet? I'm early, for once. :)

I bet "Unplayable" games can be played, with a bit of tweaking. This thing runs Linux, right? Well... Linux has hacking tools. 'Nuff said.
Better yet, if you want full compatibility you can just put Windows on there and be done with it.

orangy57

bruh
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
absolutely heartbreaking that TF2 isn't even on their list of fully-compatible games. I know it's unoptimized but goddamn they couldn't even update the game for a controller UI?

EDIT: also how is counter-strike untested??

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill