New To TTDS

Discussion in 'DSTT' started by rockstar99, Feb 12, 2009.

1. rockstar99
    OP

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    yesterday my dst came in the mail and i like the card a lot the only thing i hate is its skin so i was wondering if someone could direct me to a nice sleek n simple skin for the dstt with the logo on the top and nice icons on the bottom.I really want the red steel skin but i would like it in blue and ive checked ndsthemesoh andno anime themes thank you

2. Hitcher

Hitcher GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2008
    Here's one I made.

3. Bri

Bri GBAtemp Psycho!

Dec 25, 2007
    United States
    Hitcher, your skin only works with YSMenu. I assume rockstar99 is using the official menu.

There is a web site that has a lot of skins for the DSTT, but I don't recall which one.

Here's the one I used when I had a DSTT. Simple and very nice (based on the NDS menu styles): http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=4241

For those who like to switch back and forth between the official and YSMenu, here's a similar YSMenu skin: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=3082

-Bri

4. kobykaan

kobykaan GBAtemp Addict

Aug 27, 2007
    easiest way to do a quick simple skin is to use a paint program and make bmp files that are 256x192 pixels and save them out as bgup.bmp for the top screen and bgdown.bmp for the bottom screen [​IMG]

I've made a couple of plain simple themes like this before and just filled them with a gradient fill in whatever color the owner of the TTDS card wanted [​IMG]

5. Hitcher

Hitcher GBAtemp Regular

Feb 10, 2008
    Sorry, I'm so used to using YSMenu on DSTT's I forgot.

6. potemkin

potemkin Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 5, 2007
  7. rockstar99
    OP

rockstar99 Hi

Dec 3, 2008
    Canada
    Toronto
    Thanks im using that skin now i really like it oh and thanks to everryone else who showed me some skins i like em all