Homebrew New to this sort of thing...

Super__Sonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys.

As the thread title states, I'm extremely new to Homebrew/ROM hacks in general. What I'd like to do is get some GBA, SNES, and even Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast ROMS (I'm being extremely generous with what it may or may not support. I don't really know)

The #1 game I'm trying to play on my OLD 3DS 11.6 U is Wario Land 1-4, more specifically WL4. Probably my favorite Nintendo game besides Smash.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction as to what to do to accomplish what I'd like to do? From what I've researched already is that it can be a little hard to do. I managed to get it working on my Wii U, but it was a lot easier from what it appears than the 3DS.

Thanks in advance!

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys.

As the thread title states, I'm extremely new to Homebrew/ROM hacks in general. What I'd like to do is get some GBA, SNES, and even Genesis/Saturn/Dreamcast ROMS (I'm being extremely generous with what it may or may not support. I don't really know)

The #1 game I'm trying to play on my OLD 3DS 11.6 U is Wario Land 1-4, more specifically WL4. Probably my favorite Nintendo game besides Smash.

Can anyone steer me in the right direction as to what to do to accomplish what I'd like to do? From what I've researched already is that it can be a little hard to do. I managed to get it working on my Wii U, but it was a lot easier from what it appears than the 3DS.

Thanks in advance!
You would wanna use google to your advantage. Them sorta things cannot be said outright as its asking for warez and is against tos here.

AlexanderLS

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast