ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do anyone have a completed story mode save for monster hunter stories 2 wings of ruin on the switch please ? Im searching for one or for any save that is far in the game

hunter24

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello, I am looking for an MHGU backup. Now that I have a nitendo swicht, my old MHXX is unfortunately not compatible. I am unable to do the backup transfer. This game is just beautiful, I hope someone can give me their save, I'm a little too lazy to start all over again lol.

Jormandfen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Do anyone have a completed story mode save for monster hunter stories 2 wings of ruin on the switch please ? Im searching for one or for any save that is far in the game
there my legit completed story mode save also with teostra and kirin hatched :D

Attachments

• backup_griffon_18_juillet.zip
    195.9 KB · Views: 154
Last edited by Jormandfen,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm also looking for a Skyward Sword save. I don't want to replay it just to unlock hero mode!

Hi all, there is good news and I found a complete save from Reddit, also that include hero mode unlocked.

All credit to Eshwar Sodium from Reddit to complete the game.

If you want to share so you need to include a credit - it is respectful to people who worked hard to complete the game and share a save with community.

I tested with this save and it works perfect.

Attachments

• Zelda Skyward Sword - Complete with Hero Mode unlocked.zip
    294.6 KB · Views: 334

mugenjikuu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a save for Streets of Rage 4, patch 1.06, with Mr. X's Nightmare DLC.

TID: 0100EC9010258000

All Moves Unlocked

Attachments

• AllMovesUnlocked.zip
    7.4 KB · Views: 149

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
did you have a save of Zelda SS before CHAPTER 20 - THE SONG OF THE DRAGONS, I have a bug with an NPC ...

anyone has skyward sword save just after beating skyview temple

It is near impossible to get specific chapter saves, so it is either super start or story mode completed, that it.

I only shared a save that is story mode completed, that it and I'm not going bother to find one with specific chapter - it didn't happen with previous Zelda titles like TPHD, WWHD, Link’s Awakening and BOTW, MM 3D and OoT 3D - they only offer super start or 100% but very few members did share a chapter specific saves and question will be when - worst would be never.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is near impossible to get specific chapter saves, so it is either super start or story mode completed, that it.

I only shared a save that is story mode completed, that it and I'm not going bother to find one with specific chapter - it didn't happen with previous Zelda titles like TPHD, WWHD, Link’s Awakening and BOTW, MM 3D and OoT 3D - they only offer super start or 100% but very few members did share a chapter specific saves and question will be when - worst would be never.

It is alright for them to asks, just chance of getting one of what they specific asks for are rare.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-