ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

BlueVapor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem Engage v1.0

TID: 0100A6301214E000

I am almost done with the story if you to get to the point of the story use this file

• Max Alear's Bond with all of the emblems
  • Promoted all units
If you manage bond with all units and emblems and also finish with the supports, I'll be much appreciated

P.S This contains spoilers if you wanted to play the game and don't wanted to be spoiled don't download this file

Attachments

• Engage.rar
    72.2 KB · Views: 106
Last edited by BlueVapor,

Rawrrawr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire Emblem Engage v1.0

I am almost done with the story if you to get to the point of the story use this file

• Promoted all units
If you manage bond with all units and emblems and also finish with the supports, I'll be much appreciated

P.S This contains spoilers if you wanted to play the game and don't wanted to be spoiled don't download this file
I don't have the game yet. Could you upload your complete story save once you complete it?

BlueVapor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the game yet. Could you upload your complete story save once you complete it?
Here is the Completed Story. However I didn't do all of the supports and the bonds.

P.S if you wanted reposition the slots rename the file.

Ex: Manual3 → Manual0

Attachments

• Engage.rar
    74.3 KB · Views: 173

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Here is the Completed Story. However I didn't do all of the supports and the bonds.

P.S if you wanted reposition the slots rename the file.

Ex: Manual3 → Manual0
Not good for other people since the person decided to waste the S rank ring and we can only use it once

any chance of a save before its use?

Last edited by Valwinz,

BlueVapor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not good for other people since the person decided to waste the S rank ring and we can only use it once

any chance of a save before its use?
You have a point, I'll try to get the save before the S rank. Since the update and the DLC came out, I have to start the game all over.

Reactions: Valwinz

Technoz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually came on here to look for a complete save file with all of the support convos unlocked, but no luck so far. I've used a lot of saves here in the past, so I thought I'd give back. I believe 'manual 9' is my save before the final map with the S-Ring free to use. I have 2 saves with the ring used that are post game

Attachments

• Fire Emblem Engage ORIGINAL SAVE.7z
    57 KB · Views: 112

BlueVapor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually came on here to look for a complete save file with all of the support convos unlocked, but no luck so far. I've used a lot of saves here in the past, so I thought I'd give back. I believe 'manual 9' is my save before the final map with the S-Ring free to use. I have 2 saves with the ring used that are post game
Thats greats Thx

Muraki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Fire Emblem Engage v1.0

• Promoted all units

Ty

CDcubei

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anybody have a save file for Fire Emblem Engage with random growths unlocked for maddening? Thanks in advance.

Valwinz

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
works great thanks
wanted to see if any other S rank cucks you like the Anna one and surprise how barely there is any romance lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso