ROM Hack RELEASE New Switch Save site with modified Saves and 100% Completed Saves

yumzion90

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is the current list i still need 100% saves:
PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 PLUS

Cyber Shadow

Jitsu squad

Superhot

Windjammers 2

Appreciated

Newwaverap

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am looking for a NON HACKED 100% Completed Save file for these 2 games:

Prince of Persia & the Lost Crown (no hacks please, legit completion)
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (just W1-W6 does not need to have the Plus Levels Complete)

The reason why i say NON HACKED is because i grabbed a 100% save file for Prince of Persia and The Lost Crown from here, when i booted the game it said 100% completed but as I was walking though the map I picked up an item from the floor that counts toward the 100% so I know that save was accomplished through cheats and not legit. For Mario VS DK I don't care if only worlds 1 through 6 are completed, the levels that read 1+ and 4+ and such don't have to be completed, just up to the fight versus donkey kong.
Post automatically merged:

I found it.

If you use search feature, you would able to find it - https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-swi...0-completed-saves.508661/page-50#post-9044644
This file is not a LEGIT completion, cheats were used so you will see 100% completed on the save when you boot the game but you still find items that have not been collected and chests that have not been opened around the map that count towards 100% . Anyone got a Legit one?

Last edited by Newwaverap,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Prince of Persia & the Lost Crown (no hacks please, legit completion)
Ask @impeeza and he is working on it.

I don't play this game and I just uploaded the save that I found, also it is not my save.

Mario Vs. Donkey Kong (just W1-W6 does not need to have the Plus Levels Complete)
It is difficult if not impossible to find partial save and remake has 8 worlds, unlike in GBA version that has 6 worlds.

I found and shared to here, so it wouldn't exist if I didn't share at first place. Most members don't submit their saves to here anymore, unlike GBA and DS era.

This thread is community submitted saves.

This file is not a LEGIT completion, cheats were used so you will see 100% completed on the save when you boot the game but you still find items that have not been collected and chests that have not been opened around the map that count towards 100% . Anyone got a Legit one?
Nobody shared Assassins Creed: The Rebel Collection saves, beside two people, so one is currently lost due to expired file and other one that I uploaded.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/new-swi...completed-saves.508661/page-112#post-10364394

I have no way to knowledge if it is hacked and it is not my responsibility. Again, this thread is community submitted save and members can submit their saves whichever they want and it can be possible for some saves to be hacked.

Abrahamkx2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looking for an Advance Wars 1+2 reboot camp save.
Post automatically merged:

Anyone have an advance wars 1+2 reboot camp save?

Reactions: impeeza

Nynrah

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here's my save for Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes. To my knowledge this is as complete as you'll find it here or on any other site.
  • Levels are maxed out for all characters
  • All classes are maxed out for all characters
  • Fully upgraded all unique weapons, such as the Heroes' Relics, sacred weapons, etc. Also includes a smathering of fully upgraded weapons of each types' highest tiers
  • All characters have learned each teachable combat art and spell
    • Note that I haven't bothered maxing out each combat art/spell level for every character as teaching them every art seriously burned me out, even while using cheats to let me use combat arts without cooldowns or durability loss
  • Finished all routes, unlocked all paralogues, (renown) characters and endings
  • Completed all achievments
Every stage I have completed is completed with an S rank. I completed every stage on all difficulties except Maddening. By that time I had sunk so much time into this that I settled for just getting the 50 wins needed to finish the last achievment and I retired from this game.

Some things that I didn't bother with is giving all characters every possible gift (shows up in a list which ones they like or dislike), nor did I bother encountering every question/topic on excursions. There are still many Merc Whistle gifts to obtain, but you can only get one per playthrough, so yeah...

Anyway, figured since I spent so much time on this game I might as well share the save file.

Attachments

• FEW3H complete save.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Reactions: BlueVapor

BlueVapor

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fire emblem Three Houses
  • One of the slots contains both genders in Prolouge
  • All items, gift, baits, hero relics, etc.
  • Maddening classic
  • Max Money and Renown
  • All quality of items is set to 99
  • Default name and DOB
  • Both Gender Started as Mercenary, Max Skills
I made an update on the save

Last edited by BlueVapor,

JeepX87

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just want additional help to new users.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 192750.png

Reactions: BlueVapor

Vampartner

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Anyone who has a NG+ save for any of these games???

Final Fantasy VII
Crisis Core Reunion
Harvestella
Octopath Traveler II

Thank you very much (sorry for my bad english)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol