FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
megadeoxys said:
I patched it like the main post says and it still gives "an error has occured".
I'm using a disc of course. This sucks!
How are you launching the game? A loader ? Modchip?

megadeoxys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, the screen actually turns green before it freezes.
Ok trying to do it with gecko and cheats: I put the cheats in the codes folder, how can I activace the ocarina in gecko?

megadeoxys

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did, and it still says "no sd codes found" just before freezing. I tried both of the region codes, but the game is NTSC. Doesn't work with either.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
PabloACZ said:
Maybe you could try the WIP patches with the unpatched ISO in NeoGamma. Seems more "cleaner" to me, I don't really like to patch the games.
This would also be my suggestion. I don't have the original PPF-Files anymore, and the WIP-Files are a better solution anyways, imo.

Btw, I thought that you can also apply the WIP-Files to an ISO, or am I wrong? I couldn't find anything in this direction though, so I would love to hear some Info on this.

DarkMatterCore

Finding my light.
Developer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Spain
Blue-K said:
PabloACZ said:
Maybe you could try the WIP patches with the unpatched ISO in NeoGamma. Seems more "cleaner" to me, I don't really like to patch the games.
Btw, I thought that you can also apply the WIP-Files to an ISO, or am I wrong? I couldn't find anything in this direction though, so I would love to hear some Info on this.

Well, I don't really know how the WIP patch engine works, but by taking a look at the file I think the left part represents the game offsets NeoGamma is going to modify on-the-fly, and the right part the new hex values (which will get the game to work). Also, if I'm not mistaken, I don't think the WIP patch is applied to the ISO, but to the main.dol executable.

Maybe I'm just talking nonsense here and those hex values aren't what I think, since I haven't checked the NeoGamma source code, but it would be better to just ask WiiPower about this.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.