ROM Hack New Super Mario bros. The Lost Levels

SKJmin

Loved by few, hated by many, respected by all...
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Turkey

ENEKOwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
no bug found , and i explored everything.
You sure :)

@[member='Eneko']
Send me a rev
I'm not this user:[member='Eneko'] :(
And wath is a rev ?
I know, I was just to lazy to write your full name so I shortcut it :P
I meant you, "ENEKOwii"...

A "REV" means revision. A revision can also be named as version, so:
Send me your newest version!^^
For now the newest version is Beta 2 and you can download in the first page. :)

ENEKOwii

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is the edited final boss: Dark Bowser!!!
d41FZ.png
KnVAm.png
4JGDO.png

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly my DS Lite and cart are currently at my Mother In Laws house right now and I have no time to go fetch it :(

This looks awesome and as soon as I get a chance I am going to play the hell out of it :)

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly my DS Lite and cart are currently at my Mother In Laws house right now and I have no time to go fetch it :(

This looks awesome and as soon as I get a chance I am going to play the hell out of it :)
Cant u just play it on ur computer until u can go there?

Thats a good idea! Will probably do that tonight if I can squeeze in the time.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the video, I notice a desgn flaw, not a bug. The point at which Mario stepped on a switch to turn coin into blocks and use the blocks to progress through the level. Should a novice collect those coins or break those blocks, the path to the end of the level appears to be severed. Is/was there an alternate way to get past that situation if the coins/blocks were taken/destroyed?

Because if theres one thing to take from Nintendo its that they rarely ever produced a Mario level where you get so stuck, that the only thing you can do is retry the level. I can't imagine a MArio or Zelda game where theres never a path to take.

Chocolina

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh also, here's an idea to use for a level if you already haven't noticed it. Before I got bored with NSMB level designing (back when it was limited and in its infancy), I'd take advantage of Mini-Mario's size to reveal secret level paths to alternate level endings. Specifically in mind using the Pipe Cannons.

Pipe Cannons through mini-mario much farther and faster than other mario's and it's a clever idea to take advantage of. Mini-Mario in a pipe cannon is great for hiding secret paths because they're seemingly invisible and most people don't think to enter one as mini mario. Nintendo themselves didn't even take advantage of that idea to use mini-mario's loose physics with a cannon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4