Hacking New Super Mario Bros on WiiKey

mrgiba

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi,​

I've been reading a lot of posts in the last few days, looking for something to help me on my current struggle to make New Super Mario Bros work. I recently got a Wii​
with wiikey but I have no idea what its firmware​
version is - it's at least 1.9g, given that Mario Galaxy runs. I suspect it's a clone chip, because I get that "Test Failed. Check your connections and try again" on running both 1.9s and 1.99 update discs​

I already tried the patched and the non patched NSMB discs - the former goes to black screen after some minutes and the latter causes an error as soon as it's inserted in the drive​

After all, is there any way to run NSMB with wiikey in a firmware older that 1.99 ? One more thing: wii​
system menu version is 4.3u​

Thanks​

manuel1984

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hi,​

I've been reading a lot of posts in the last few days, looking for something to help me on my current struggle to make New Super Mario Bros work. I recently got a Wii​
with wiikey but I have no idea what its firmware
version is - it's at least 1.9g, given that Mario Galaxy runs. I suspect it's a clone chip, because I get that "Test Failed. Check your connections and try again" on running both 1.9s and 1.99 update discs

I already tried the patched and the non patched NSMB discs - the former goes to black screen after some minutes and the latter causes an error as soon as it's inserted in the drive​

After all, is there any way to run NSMB with wiikey in a firmware older that 1.99 ? One more thing: wii​
system menu version is 4.3u

Thanks​

if the latest Firmware from www.wiikey.cn does not work on your wiikey there is no possibilitiy to run it.
your only choice is to get a real and original modchip or to softmod your wii.I would choose the modchip, but most people here would choose the softmod alternative...and as the wii is almost dead now...make a softmod

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1