Hacking New Super Mario Bros Extreme! (NSMBE Team) Join Here!

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cafezinho said:
Godson777 said:
Cafezinho said:
Lokao0 said:
I am porting some levels to the DS, just as Cafezinho wanted LOL

Great, I can help!!!!???
You do realize that you will have to copy all the levels from SMBE and remake them to the DS version?

In the Editor 5.1, yes!!!!
Well in that case... Just PM me the level you want to remake execpt 1-1 and 1-3. Look at my first post so you can see what levels are completed so you can remake it.

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cafezinho said:
Loko0, you're doing what levels or ....????
...=something=porting ds levels???
Last I heard from him he was porting levels from SMBE to DS as in remaking the levels from SMBE (Wii Version) to SMBE (DS Version) and I sent him 1-3... that's why I said execpt 1-1 and 1-3

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NEW UPDATES:

Texture "Sky Mario" Added!
(NOTE: Don't know what Sky Mario is? FIRST OF ALL! I created the texture.
This video shows two of my textures. as you can see Sky Mario is in it. This video is about a Level I made on stage creator for SSBB... but it shows my texture.

The one thing I could not copy from him was his face.... If I edited Mario's Face.... Mario would have the edited face even without a power up...)
Game Name and Disk ID Changed!

New Game Name: "Super Mario Bros. Extreme"
(NOTE: I'm still saying I think it's best to use Lokao0's logo... and We can all use our covers... that way people can choose which cover they like to use on SMBE which are our covers! and I'm not going to change the logo... sorry Kallstar...)
New Disk ID: "SMEP01" (for pal versions...)

We already have 3 Covers! Rafel's, Kallstar's, and Mine. We still need more levels and more help! Come and help us out guys!

gameking66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can this PLEASE just die? Your Sky Mario is not even a polygon edit, you just fucked with the texture and made it all blue.

This thread is full of nothing but bad spam, you should not be designing levels, nonetheless leading a project. 90% of your team is better than you at every aspect of this project, including leading. Just stop. It's wasting space, I'd rather read OMG BRICKED spam because even that's more entertaining.

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Rayndeer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
nayps3.gif

sorry to bump the thread.
but any update recently? =(

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayndeer said:
nayps3.gif

sorry to bump the thread.
but any update recently? =(
Oh yeah I almost forgot to post a update here!

Lokz (loako0) just created a account on youtube, and a email for SMBE!

If you have levels for SMBE, stop sending them to [email protected], send them to [email protected]. And if you wanna see other videos and stay up to date on SMBE, go to our channel on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/user/SMBExtremeHack
Don't forget to subscribe and comment!

We also have a custom channel. We will post up a vid later on. It's the same channel as NSMBW but with my voice saying "Super Mario Brothers. Extreme" (might try to sound like mario and change it... idk) and with the logo changed. We might keep it or we might change it if someone can help... But... No one offered to help for the channel, so we're stuck with that for now. I'll have to talk about that with lokz later on... But if you have a channel for SMBE just upload it in a video and show us here on this thread...

Here are some videos of some levels we did.

NOTE: 1-1 used to look like a mess because it was my first level ever made. So Lokz made a level for 1-1 and it looks better than mine! =)

Level 1-1, Recorded and Uploaded by Lokz:

Level 1-1 Alternative route, Recorded and Uploaded by Lokz:

Level 1-6 (Created by Lokz.) (Playing on New Super Mario Bros. Extreme DS), Recorded and Uploaded by Lokz:

Level 1-5 BETA (Created by Me), Recorded and Uploaded by Me:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol