Hacking New Super Mario Bros Extreme! (NSMBE Team) Join Here!

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gameking66 said:
Definitely a large improvement over your first world trash.

Hopefully all the levels are somewhat that creative.
They will... Only four levels are in the game that are mine... and they are part of starters land (world 1)

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We need more members to help out for the game... We don't have much members... and SomeDrukenIdiot hasn't sent me his levels that he said he was gonna work on... and BumpMan isn't doing anything.... So we need more help... I'm putting up more options you guys can choose... Check the first post...

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you guys still working on this stuff? The preview of rafel's level looked very promising. I'm hoping you guys end up finishing it even if most of the levels are only mediocre. I would even suggest just looking over a few already done NES Super Mario Bros extreme level hacks for ideas. There are soooo many different ones that its not even funny.

Its probably fairly difficult to do it from scratch so if you have to borrow a few things here and there i don't think anyone would care that much... especially if you give credit.

Anyways, i just hope you guys don't give up entirely. Or if you do give up, join up with one of the other teams to help get some of the levels done/tested. Here is a cover I've been playing around with. I know NSMB doesn't have huge Mario but it IS pretty extreme if you ask me lol.

ExtremeSuperMarioBros.jpg

(This title is Rated Vaporware til something concrete is released
tongue.gif
)

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kallstar said:
Are you guys still working on this stuff? The preview of rafel's level looked very promising. I'm hoping you guys end up finishing it even if most of the levels are only mediocre. I would even suggest just looking over a few already done NES Super Mario Bros extreme level hacks for ideas. There are soooo many different ones that its not even funny.

Its probably fairly difficult to do it from scratch so if you have to borrow a few things here and there i don't think anyone would care that much... especially if you give credit.

Anyways, i just hope you guys don't give up entirely. Or if you do give up, join up with one of the other teams to help get some of the levels done/tested. Here is a cover I've been playing around with. I know NSMB doesn't have huge Mario but it IS pretty extreme if you ask me lol.

ExtremeSuperMarioBros.jpg

(This title is Rated Vaporware til something concrete is released
tongue.gif
)
This might be good use for the game... As long it can fit on USB Loaders... Now all we need is the full cover and I'll work on the 3D version! Now all we need is a disk cover...

EDIT: We should use Lokao0's Logo for the covers... after all it's already "in-game"...

Pop006

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's an AWESOME cover guys... but it kind of leads me to believe you can now use the Mega-Mushroom power up.....

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pop006 said:
That's an AWESOME cover guys... but it kind of leads me to believe you can now use the Mega-Mushroom power up.....
No not really... I have no idea how I can make that happen... Except ASM patching....

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
I love the look of the cover, too bad there is no huge mario in this game. I think a more appropriate cover would be mario and/or the team falling into a hole or lava with a look of fear on their faces and having bowser laughing. That would show it being extreme.
That's probably a more appropriate cover idea indeed. I just haven't found a better image to use and when i saw HUGE mario the first word i think of is extreme. heh

Godson777 said:
This might be good use for the game... As long it can fit on USB Loaders... Now all we need is the full cover and I'll work on the 3D version! Now all we need is a disk cover...

EDIT: We should use Lokao0's Logo for the covers... after all it's already "in-game"...
I can make a full cover and a disc cover later. It probably should wait til the game is actually finished to add screenshots and info. I saw Lokao0's logo but it didn't seem to me like it would look right on the current cover layout. If you like i'd also be more than happy to just post my psd file if you'd like to play around with it. Some of the layers need very slight touchups but its pretty huge. The preview i posted is probably less than 1/3rd the size i'm working with lol. I just find it easier to edit gigantic images then size them down in the end.

QUOTE(Pop006 @ May 7 2010, 02:02 PM)
Yeah its very misleading lol. That had occurred to me as well. I just haven't found a better image to use.

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kallstar said:
Godson777 said:

I can make a full cover and a disc cover later. It probably should wait til the game is actually finished to add screenshots and info. I saw Lokao0's logo but it didn't seem to me like it would look right on the current cover layout. If you like i'd also be more than happy to just post my psd file if you'd like to play around with it. Some of the layers need very slight touchups but its pretty huge. The preview i posted is probably less than 1/3rd the size i'm working with lol. I just find it easier to edit gigantic images then size them down in the end.
Sure!

EDIT: Wait.... don't tell me a PSD file is for photoshop.. I don't use photoshop...

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah its for photoshop. Even if you don't use photoshop someone else on your team may want it. It should be very simple to throw a different background in. And since the detailed part of the logo itself is mostly above the red line at the bottom, it will also be easy to cut it out for the back cover, or for the binder or disc cover, and even to replace the ingame logo should you wish to do so.

Extreme Super Mario Bros.rar

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cafezinho said:
You're asking for help for creating the maps???? For Nds or Wii?
If i help, i'll become beta tester?

Thx
Sure you can help! and yes you'll become a beta tester! and it's for Wii!

Godson777

yo waddup
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kallstar I just edited the logo from gimp... when I pasted it on paint.net... this was the result...

logo10.png

If you want you can make it look a bit.... better...

Still I think we should use Lokao0's logo....

Cafezinho

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
smbeteam.ipbfree.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Godson777 said:
Cafezinho said:
You're asking for help for creating the maps???? For Nds or Wii?
If i help, i'll become beta tester?

Thx
Sure you can help! and yes you'll become a beta tester! and it's for Wii!

Can afterwards the wii one, can you do the ds lite one, for i don't know, the suber mario world one and two...
i don't know...
Thx for alll.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: At least someone other than myself thought it was funny :rofl: +1