New Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron will be coming to the PSP an

Serabii

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
image0068_1.jpg
More Screens and Art in the GoNintendo Flikr page

Lucas Arts just announced in a press release that the Star Wars Battlefront: Elite Squadron is coming to the PSP and DS.

QUOTE said:
As an example, the press release states a player could fight on the ground, grab a vehicle for a dogfight in space, and then land the vehicle to continue fighting on a ship. The single-player campaign stars X2, a CloneTrooper made from Jedi Master DNA, who abandoned his post for the Rebellion after the Jedi purge. His brother, X1, is apparently a bit less empathetic and posed as the villain of the game.

The PSP version features customization options for your personalized character, even down to species, gender, and armor. It supports the multiplayer that the Battlefront series is known for, supporting up to 16 players. The DS version includes class-based gameplay for 4-player skirmishes. It also features a "Heroes and Villains" mode starring a few famous faces and locales from the Star Wars franchise. LucasArts has opened a site for the game with some screenshots and a trailer due out soon.

the game is due out this fall

source:
1up
GoNintendo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: although i ended up accidentally changing my nand with no way of going back bc i didn't know you...