iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
i hate tethered but if i update to this, will it update my bootrom too? i was wondering because i am not knowledgeable at all about SHAtter and i suspect that i may need to have a certain version bootrom for it to work once it comes out but i really want to get game center on my 8gb MC model

The bootrom cannot be updated once the device leaves Apple.

SHAtter is not even out yet. And if i recall correctly is it only for A4 devices (iPad, iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4)

Just be happy you have a jailbreak, mate. Tethered it not to bad. Just keep your device on in sleep mode.

Tethered is better then nothing. Do you have your SHSH blobs for 3.1.2? if you do you can downgrade and jailbreak but tethered.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
^thanks for the info. i will update and see if i like it but the earliest blobs i have are for 4.0 because i stupidly updated without saving my blobs.

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
^thanks for the info. i will update and see if i like it but the earliest blobs i have are for 4.0 because i stupidly updated without saving my blobs.

If you don't have the blobs you cannot downgrade

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
do i need to downgrade?

What did I say?

It says you need to be on 3.1.2

If you're not then you need to downgrade, but you can't since you don't have to blobs.

gameguy95

Needs More Furries!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it says you need to be on 3.1.2 for the ipod touch 3g i have 2g MC model which is just tethered.
my ipod came on 3.1.3 and i don't even have blobs for that!

this is ******* *** if i can't use this just because i am not on 3.1.2! **** you ih8snow **** you stupid jailbreak developers that can't at least allow me to jailbreak just because i'm not on the ******* latest version!

(just to let you ******** know how pissed i am, this is the severely edited version because i did not want to get banned for cussing up a 5-page storm)

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
it says you need to be on 3.1.2 for the ipod touch 3g i have 2g MC model which is just tethered.
my ipod came on 3.1.3 and i don't even have blobs for that!

this is ******* *** if i can't use this just because i am not on 3.1.2! **** you ih8snow **** you stupid jailbreak developers that can't at least allow me to jailbreak just because i'm not on the ******* latest version!

(just to let you ******** know how pissed i am, this is the severely edited version because i did not want to get banned for cussing up a 5-page storm)

iH8sn0w does not make the exploits.

You need to calm down!

There is no exploit. No need to have a fit about it. How do you think i feel with an iPad and iPhone 4 not jailreakable yet? Do you seem me having a fit and cusing up iH8sn0w?

This is why jailbreakers leave the scene, because impatient people!!

If i recall correctly, the new redsn0w can jailbreak you on 4.1 but it will be tethered. Nothing we can do till we find another exploit

EDIT: It seems i made a mistake. You can jailbreak. but it will be tethered. I am sorry. just.. take a chill pill, mate

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gameguy95 said:
^
1)i don't have a mac so redsn0w is not an option
2)do i look like i give a ****?

I am about ti have a fit.

WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO TELL YOU??!?!

Fine, i will say what you want to hear

Sn0wbreeze tomorrow will add support for every device including android deivecs nad apple a4 chip deices all un-tethered.

Happy?

That is obviously not true. but there is no point getting mad at me. I am just trying to help.

Don't jailbreak, stay un-tethered. buy your apps. Sound like a good idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/sGvT5FKSiyk?si=TYqsdjjbF-4N8Xc8