Hacking NEW SLOT 1 CARD comming soon >>>NPLAYER<<<

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Shop01media.com are kindly sending me a new SLOT 1 card for REVIEW .. (will post it here when I get my review sample)

little information on this new card ....

nplayerlogoxg2.gif

QUOTE said:
This is a must have peripheral for any regular Nintendo DS/DS lite owner.

Features:

# Less current, play longer time (About 10 hours working time)
# New generation storage device ,high speed of entering games,Support much more game
# Flush fitting slot-1 card, the linker with safeguard for TF card
# Uses MicroSD and Micro SDHCcard, FAT16 or 32, the biggest supports 32G B(1 gigabyte(GB)= 1 billion bytes)

# No lag in game
# Supports Clean ROM, drag and drop. Works on any OS
# Automatically detect save type
# Save directly to MicroSD card, not to onboard chip
# Supports Moonshell and other homebrew.Open I/O interface
# User friendly skin interface. Touch screen or button operation
# Supports rumble pak and memory pak
# Supports the WiFi game, DS Rumble Pak, DS Browser
# Supports changes of the background of Operation Interface
# Support Skin DIY by setting background and font colors on Main Menu and Game Menu manually and automatically
# Supports 4-scale-lightness adjustment( DS Lite only )
# Supports the Soft Reset.
# Supports Action Replay cheat
# Moonshell 1.71 support Software Reset function( Press START key back to the NPlayer menu)
# DLDI auto-patching
# Full download play support.

Package contents:
# NPlayer Slot-1 flash adapter for NDS/NDSL

npb21od9.jpg

npb3bu8.jpg

could be an R4 clone type it has similar interface ..

from the NPLAYER website ..

top screen ..

i2az2.jpg

bottom screen

i3qi7.jpg

shop.01media.com website link to NPLAYER

nplayerlogoxg2.gif

NPLAYER website with kernel downloads

Will post a proper personal review of this when my review sample arrives
smile.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hmm, package looks clean and nice, doesn't look like clone of any cart, but I doubt it'll bring anything new..

I wonder how will the interface look like......be sure to post pictures when you get your sample!! And thanks for the info!

CPhantom

The Noob :(
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Website reminds me heavily of the R4 o.o;;

The layout...yeah. I can bet it's an R4 clone of some sort.

Isn't that intro the same think as the R4 as well? lol

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
Hmm, package looks clean and nice, doesn't look like clone of any cart, but I doubt it'll bring anything new..

I wonder how will the interface look like......be sure to post pictures when you get your sample!! And thanks for the info!

yeah will do may take a couple of days or so to get here but will post as much info as I can with screen shots when it does
smile.gif

Oh and YES WE ALL KNOW ITS ANOTHER SLOT 1 CARD but hey ... you can NEVER have enough cards to play with!!!
nyanya.gif

added the website link to the first post
smile.gif

btw WEBSITE looks NOTHING LIKE the R4 website!

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Opening up the downloadable firmware, I noticed it is IDENTICAL to the way R4 released its files. Also, not sure if this counts for anything, but when using hex workshop on the files, I noticed a line appearing several times...R4III...is this in any way related to the R4-III clone?...lol.

no, I meant it reminded me of it, just due to its organization and the way they released their stuff.

CPhantom

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol up, and their sites.

R4 site:
The R4(R4DS) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.

NPlayer site:
The NPlayer Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size,it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest mediaenhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.

lol

kobykaan

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
CPhantom said:
lol up, and their sites.

R4 site:
The R4(R4DS) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.

NPlayer site:
The NPlayer Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size,it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest mediaenhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.

lol

ok so maby bits are the same
nyanya.gif

Will still post a review here NEWS IS NEWS!

o RedSheLL x

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CPhantom said:
lol up, and their sites.

R4 site:

NPlayer site:

lol
I noticed that too!
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Switching my home routing/firewall solution from pfsense to OPNsense. Boy how I hate networking...