Website
Visit site
XP
Country
psycoblaster said:
Curley5959 said:
kewll. Cant wait..
biggrin.gif
I thought the 14th member was gonna be hawt. But she aint.
Haven't we already seen her in the last 358/2 video?

Axel hates her guts because she stands between him and Roxas. So, she's going to be the Kairi of Roxas huh? Much like how Axel is his Riku.

The ranking system looks really cool! You can now easily show your friends how much you pwned them! It adds more competitiveness to the game! I'm so very excited about this game!

Ryoku

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A few people believe that the new Org. member is Aqua's nobody. She kind of looks like her... Can't wait for new KH though =).

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ryoku said:
A few people believe that the new Org. member is Aqua's nobody. She kind of looks like her... Can't wait for new KH though =).
It's a common theory, yes. I too believe they share a connection. But if you look at her closely she also looks a lot like Kairi. And some suggest there's a connection between Aqua and Kairi. So there's a lot of possibilities. Lately, given the information on this scan and other sources I'm thinking Axel is Terra's Nobody, and Xion (the 14th member) is Aqua's. Though after taking a closer look Saix I'm starting to doubt my own theory.

XeonZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I could probably definitely say that Xion and Aqua are completely unrelated. In the new trailer Sora's memories stop coming to him while he's in the pod and DiZ turns to Riku tellng him he knows what to do. As you can see above Riku is talking to Xion, it's also already been confirmed that she is a special nobody much like Roxas and Namine so that probably means that she was created in the same way as them. So basically I think Xion is another part of Sora in some way and she has to return to him for his memory to start coming back.

And Terra probably has a lot more of a probability to be Xehanort than Axel.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
We already know who Xehanort is, really.

KH2's Secret Ansem Reports more or less spell it out: Ansem the Wise found a young Xehanort badly wounded after a battle involving keyblades. He nursed him back to health but the boy had no memory outside of the name "Xehanort". He soon became his apprentice, opened the door to other worlds, inadvertently created Heartless somehow and then locked away Ansem the Wise and stole his name. Eventually Xehanort would go on to become a Heartless himself.

Taking several non-report factors into account: The fact that Nomura says Master Xehanort from Birth By Sleep is NOT the Xehanort we know; he's a new character. That Riku looked like Master Xehanort's young apprentice when Imposter Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless possessed him. And that Xehanort was young, evil, and likes to steal the names of his former masters (and dressed like Master Xehanort as a Heartless).

Once you take all of those plot factors in it becomes fairly obvious that the Xehanort we know is actually the original Master Xehanort's young apprentice. I have many theories on many things in the KH mythos, but this is the one thing I'm sure of given the facts at hand.

romeoondaline said:
how do you guys know all these characters?? i never heard of aqua?..nor hawt
See that character with blue hair on the bottom right hand corner of the scan? That's Aqua, one of the main keyblade wielders from Birth By Sleep.

GameDragon

Mugiwara RAWR!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ace Gunman said:
...I'm thinking Axel is Terra's Nobody, and Xion (the 14th member) is Aqua's. Though after taking a closer look Saix I'm starting to doubt my own theory.
Though thats quite possible, that doesn't exactly fit with the Nobody anagram naming thats being used. You would think Riku would have a nobody too, he's been closest to darkness than anyone.

Ace Gunman

~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
GameDragon said:
Ace Gunman said:
...I'm thinking Axel is Terra's Nobody, and Xion (the 14th member) is Aqua's. Though after taking a closer look Saix I'm starting to doubt my own theory.
Though thats quite possible, that doesn't exactly fit with the Nobody anagram naming thats being used. You would think Riku would have a nobody too, he's been closest to darkness than anyone.
I think it's time we threw that out the window. My theory may not be correct, this is very possible; but regardless of if Xion is Aqua's Nobody, Kairi's second Nobody, Namine's Nobody (A Nobodies Nobody), or something else entirely... as long as she's connected to at least one of the people they've hinted she's connected to, the anagram naming method no longer fits. As Xion can't be an anagram of Aqua, Kairi, Namine, or really anyone but someone named either "Ion" or "Oni".

So either she's a completely new character and all of the hints they've been laying are false, or they've abandoned the anagram method of naming Nobodies. *Nod*

Mei-o

Generic Asian Kid™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ace Gunman said:
I think it's time we threw that out the window. My theory may not be correct, this is very possible; but regardless of if Xion is Aqua's Nobody, Kairi's second Nobody, Namine's Nobody (A Nobodies Nobody), or something else entirely... as long as she's connected to at least one of the people they've hinted she's connected to, the anagram naming method no longer fits. As Xion can't be an anagram of Aqua, Kairi, Namine, or really anyone but someone named either "Ion" or "Oni".

So either she's a completely new character and all of the hints they've been laying are false, or they've abandoned the anagram method of naming Nobodies. *Nod*
Ino is also possible though we don't know anyone with any of those names yet, they might have just probably given her a new name.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Materia_tofu @ Materia_tofu: this is true! i learned how to make soundfont remixes from a friend back in 2021 +1