Gaming New Roller Coaster Tycoon 3ds Screens (?)

Redhorse

Warehouse 13 Curator
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On amazon dot come there are new screens (non splash) which appear accurate for the Roller Coaster Tycoon 3ds and a street date of May 22nd which seems logical if Nintendo doesn't change thier date. They definately look interesting and are worth a look for those into this title...

http://www.amazon.com/Rollercoaster-Tycoon-nintendo-3ds/dp/B005XO9FMW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333456152&sr=8-1

Just thought some others who are intereasted in this title as I am, might want to see. Enjoy.

PS I wonder is N is going to continue to release 1 semi-major game per month and one steamer (each month) in retail as a consistant pattern which is what it appears it will be at least for some time. I get the feeling N keeps changing the dates so as to make thier roster of games appear 'steady stream' at least until some more companies step up to the plate and take a chance on this great tech. In my personal experience; far too many games I have purchased / waited for (not for 3ds) turn out turds if delayed more than twice.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
YES! It looks like they've actually replicated the original games, not gone for some stupid farmville approach. Definitely going to buy this game.

D

Deleted-188346

I like how in the screenshots the player has $1,000,000.
But the game does look good. I just hope that they'll allow decent fast-forward options. Every one of these sorts of games (with lots of individual characters with individual stats/moods moving about) tends to have limited or choppy fast-forwarding.

The Sims and SimCity comes to mind.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-