New Report Says Americans from NY, NJ and Connecticut are Packing and Moving to another State

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 2,691
  • Replies 43

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol Starbucks is so gross. There was one in my city for a year or two but they ended up shutting down from not getting enough business :rofl: But it later got replaced by a McDonald's which is thriving :sad:
NYC probably has good coffee, I read an article a little while ago about all the little Australian coffee shops that have popped up around the city.
Starbucks' failure in Australia is one of the great case studies in failures of business, almost like the time Best Buy tried to come to the UK and failed rather spectacularly.
That said the cafe culture in Australia is not that well known outside it, not that does anything to excuse their failure to do a bit of proper market research.

Reactions: Quantumcat

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Op is a fear mongering fake news posting fgt who need to join a fox news forum. I dont come on the temp to see this douches whiney bullshit. I come here to read about gender confused furry children and their messed up lives
Shhhhh be nice

But yeah, he's clearly swallowed some far-right media's bs hook, line and sinker

jDSX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I don't mean to badmouth my state which is CT btw but it just really sucks here, come looking for work/job? Good damn luck without knowing someone I suffered for a long time jobless then I had luck I guess and I got a job that pays...well for the most part but not enough even with the raise I got. Also healthcare coverage and from work? It's horrendous. Taxes? you best be bringing all your savings because in CT they will kill you to the point where you wish it was low but no.

end of my rant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.