Hacking New RCMloader Black Screen

rickpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I just got my new RCMloader and i updated to 1.2 firmware then copyed/rename the latest Atmosphere and ReiNX files, deleted the old one. Now when i try to load Atmoshere the screen stays light up and shows Atmoshere loadup image but nothing else and if i click power button then on the screen its say welcome to atmoshere fusee! and goes back to light up black screen. any help please

Last edited by rickpower,

rickpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
uhhm so i was using fusee-primary.bin file as the payload.bin but then i choose hekate_ctcaer.bin file for payload.bin and it works now... still how some people on youtube are using fusee-primary files to work

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
uhhm so i was using fusee-primary.bin file as the payload.bin but then i choose hekate_ctcaer.bin file for payload.bin and it works now... still how some people on youtube are using fusee-primary files to work
Fusee primary should work. Sure you got the current fusee and put it on the loader?

rickpower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Fusee primary should work. Sure you got the current fusee and put it on the loader?

yea i downloaded the fusee from atomsphere 9.3 page and renamed to payload.bin also if i use TegraRcm to load fusee.bin file i get the same result with atmosphere logo then black screen with light on, only works if i use hekate 5.0.1.bin in TegraRcm and same file renamed to payload.bin on Rcmloader, it is weird not sure whats up

wurstpistole

GBAtemp MVP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
yea i downloaded the fusee from atomsphere 9.3 page and renamed to payload.bin also if i use TegraRcm to load fusee.bin file i get the same result with atmosphere logo then black screen with light on, only works if i use hekate 5.0.1.bin in TegraRcm and same file renamed to payload.bin on Rcmloader, it is weird not sure whats up
Hmm, that would indicate that one couldn't use fusee primary to boot 0.93, I can't really believe that. My rcmloader hasn't arrived yet so I can't test it myself

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night