XP
Country
Canada
ProtoKun7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:
DAMN THE R4 TO HELL.
You, sir, have an ironic signature.
smileipb2.png

My signature pokes fun at the R4, and also functions as a double entendre.

I've never owned an R4, personally. I have 2 M3 Perfect Lites, a CycloDS and a DSTWO.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
ProtoKun7 said:
TM2-Megatron said:
DAMN THE R4 TO HELL.
You, sir, have an ironic signature.
smileipb2.png

My signature pokes fun at the R4, and also functions as a double entendre.

I've never owned an R4, personally. I have 2 M3 Perfect Lites, a CycloDS and a DSTWO.
i say it again: Everyone know R4 is awsome, its the most sold flashcard for ds and it was the best flashcard around befor. now R4 is almost as powerfull if you got a piece of wood, a orginal R4 and some NDS roms/homebrews. The reason R4 people are disliking r4 now is cuz it have so many clones. but why do you think it is the flashcard with the most clones? becuase it was the best selling flashcard!

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
CrimzonEyed said:
but why do you think it is the flashcard with the most clones? becuase it was the best selling flashcard!

I could care less, to be honest. Just because something was popular once doesn't mean it deserves respect in perpetuity. I hate the R4, I hate the clones, and I have no respect for the jackasses who take advantage of the R4's brand recognition by making sites like this one... they're nothing but the lowest common denominator of opportunitistic, greedy, scum-sucking bastards.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Note that it looks just like the DS R4's...

Not a single mention of the new cartridge design.

CrimzonEyed

Trophies
XP
Country
TM2-Megatron said:
CrimzonEyed said:
but why do you think it is the flashcard with the most clones? becuase it was the best selling flashcard!

I could care less, to be honest. Just because something was popular once doesn't mean it deserves respect in perpetuity. I hate the R4, I hate the clones, and I have no respect for the jackasses who take advantage of the R4's brand recognition by making sites like this one... they're nothing but the lowest common denominator of opportunitistic, greedy, scum-sucking bastards.

Well im not that greedy
tongue.gif
i throw the little money i got all around me, for exemple, i have not been eating any food except water and bouillon for the last week.
why? cuz im not greedy im only a half lazy student with a smaller wallet than church mouse, but i still don't let my little wallet stop my from getting what i wan't. i maybe eat pizza the first 2 weeks a month and the rest 2 weeks i live on noodles.

Setzergabbini

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can keep whining, but the moment it comes out we all know everyone's going to buy it if it's real.

Dear god I hope it's real. I don't want to buy games again.

LIKE A COMMON WHORE!

TM2-Megatron

Predacon Commander
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Setzergabbini said:
You can keep whining, but the moment it comes out we all know everyone's going to buy it if it's real.

Dear god I hope it's real. I don't want to buy games again.

LIKE A COMMON WHORE!

Christ, are there actually people who think this is real? Work on cracking the 3DS won't even begin until the unit is available at retail, unless some lucky bastard manages to get their hands on a unit a few weeks before that (though Nintendo would probably put a price on his head, lol). You need a working, relatively stable crack before you can even think about flashcarts, or modchips, or whatever they eventually use to bypass the 3DS security.

That site isn't real; it's just greedy idiots trying to sell junk (or prospective junk) to another bunch of idiots who are too stupid to think for themselves, and think R4 automatically = great.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TM2-Megatron said:
That site isn't real; it's just greedy idiots trying to sell junk (or prospective junk) to another bunch of idiots who are too stupid to think for themselves, and think R4 automatically = great.
that's completely right

Nollog

Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
_Chaz_ said:
Note that it looks just like the DS R4's...

Not a single mention of the new cartridge design.
From website: At the left: The R4i flashcard, the predecessor of the R43DS.

It's simply a domain squatter waiting for someone to buy the domain off them for the brand-recognition.

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Haha this thread is hilarious
wink.gif
. All the guessing about which team made it
wink.gif
. I admit that I made the website (just view the source code if you don't believe me
wink.gif
). I made because I thought that there will be a r4 3ds flashcard sooner or later... And I'm selling r4 cards which makes me a nice profit. I don't have any confirmation about who, when and which flashcards will be released for the Nintendo 3DS... Sorry guys.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THeLL said:
wink.gif
wink.gif
. I admit that I made the website (just view the source code if you don't believe me
wink.gif
). I made because I thought that there will be a r4 3ds flashcard sooner or later... And I'm selling r4 cards which makes me a nice profit. I don't have any confirmation about who, when and which flashcards will be released for the Nintendo 3DS... Sorry guys.
super-cool-story-bro.png

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
silvex said:
squirrelman10 it is being made and there's a review for it already by PharaohsVizier, but his Youtube name is Metoolazy. Anyways here is the link The Review
Wow, I thought the card was fake as hell, apparently it isn't!
ohmy.gif
And it doesn't even sound too bad of a card, just the movie playing feature sucks
tongue.gif

Also, THeLL, nice troll!
happy.gif

Infinite Zero

Almost!
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
United States
THeLL said:
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
O rly? should I believe that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo