NULL

New R4 3DS Website

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by silvex, Jun 21, 2010.

1. TM2-Megatron

TM2-Megatron Predacon Commander

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    My signature pokes fun at the R4, and also functions as a double entendre.

I've never owned an R4, personally. I have 2 M3 Perfect Lites, a CycloDS and a DSTWO.

2. Jasper07

Jasper07 GBAtemp Fan

Aug 17, 2009
    Netherlands
    Parallel universe
    lol what a joke... Putting themselves next to the AK2i...

3. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    i say it again: Everyone know R4 is awsome, its the most sold flashcard for ds and it was the best flashcard around befor. now R4 is almost as powerfull if you got a piece of wood, a orginal R4 and some NDS roms/homebrews. The reason R4 people are disliking r4 now is cuz it have so many clones. but why do you think it is the flashcard with the most clones? becuase it was the best selling flashcard!

4. TM2-Megatron

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    I could care less, to be honest. Just because something was popular once doesn't mean it deserves respect in perpetuity. I hate the R4, I hate the clones, and I have no respect for the jackasses who take advantage of the R4's brand recognition by making sites like this one... they're nothing but the lowest common denominator of opportunitistic, greedy, scum-sucking bastards.

5. naruses

naruses GBAtemp Regular

Jul 8, 2009
    United States
    Your Mom
    Warning: Spoilers inside!

And I thought this was pathethic.

6. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    Note that it looks just like the DS R4's...

Not a single mention of the new cartridge design.

7. CrimzonEyed

CrimzonEyed GBAtemp Addict

Sep 3, 2007
    Well im not that greedy [​IMG] i throw the little money i got all around me, for exemple, i have not been eating any food except water and bouillon for the last week.
    why? cuz im not greedy im only a half lazy student with a smaller wallet than church mouse, but i still don't let my little wallet stop my from getting what i wan't. i maybe eat pizza the first 2 weeks a month and the rest 2 weeks i live on noodles.

8. Setzergabbini

Setzergabbini Member

Newcomer
    Apr 6, 2010
    United States
    You can keep whining, but the moment it comes out we all know everyone's going to buy it if it's real.

Dear god I hope it's real. I don't want to buy games again.

LIKE A COMMON WHORE!

9. TM2-Megatron

Feb 10, 2009
    Canada
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Christ, are there actually people who think this is real? Work on cracking the 3DS won't even begin until the unit is available at retail, unless some lucky bastard manages to get their hands on a unit a few weeks before that (though Nintendo would probably put a price on his head, lol). You need a working, relatively stable crack before you can even think about flashcarts, or modchips, or whatever they eventually use to bypass the 3DS security.

That site isn't real; it's just greedy idiots trying to sell junk (or prospective junk) to another bunch of idiots who are too stupid to think for themselves, and think R4 automatically = great.

10. Nah3DS

Nah3DS Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!

Feb 9, 2010
    Argentina
    that's completely right

11. Gh0sti

Gh0sti iOS Guru

Aug 19, 2009
    United States
    Inside you, all around you
    id rather stay with acekard or supercard, has anyone heard about the ex4i if that is even being made?

12. silvex
    OP

silvex Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 7, 2009
    United States
    edit: boop

Last edited by silvex, Aug 28, 2016
  13. DiscostewSM

DiscostewSM GBAtemp Guru

Feb 10, 2009
    United States
    Sacramento, California
    It is not uncommon that someone will register for a website name just so they can sell it to those who would actually use it for money.

14. omgpwn666

omgpwn666 Guy gamer and proud!

Jun 14, 2008
    United States
    Florida
    I'm gonna make a website right now that says Acekard 3DS exists so that I can confirm Acekard 3DS exists.

15. Thoob

Thoob LOLmonade.

May 28, 2009
    Scotland
    Hilariously fake.

16. Nollog

Nollog GBAtemp Addict

Oct 10, 2008
    Ireland
    From website: At the left: The R4i flashcard, the predecessor of the R43DS.

It's simply a domain squatter waiting for someone to buy the domain off them for the brand-recognition.

17. THeLL

THeLL GBAtemp Fan

Apr 28, 2004
    Netherlands
    Haha this thread is hilarious [​IMG]. All the guessing about which team made it [​IMG]. I admit that I made the website (just view the source code if you don't believe me [​IMG]). I made because I thought that there will be a r4 3ds flashcard sooner or later... And I'm selling r4 cards which makes me a nice profit. I don't have any confirmation about who, when and which flashcards will be released for the Nintendo 3DS... Sorry guys.

18. _Chaz_

_Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

Sep 12, 2009
    United States
    [​IMG]

19. Overlord Nadrian

Overlord Nadrian Banned

Banned
    Jul 28, 2008
    Belgium
    Riviera
    Wow, I thought the card was fake as hell, apparently it isn't! [​IMG] And it doesn't even sound too bad of a card, just the movie playing feature sucks [​IMG]

Also, THeLL, nice troll! [​IMG]

20. Infinite Zero

Infinite Zero Almost!

Apr 25, 2010
    United States
    California
    O rly? should I believe that?