we are happy to announce that we have started expanding our product selection.
We are now able to offer the following new products:
- Our first GameBoy Advance flashcart, probably the best one there is, the EZ-Flash IV MiniSD. Compatible with all the GBA versions, DS and DS Lite, this linker has perfect GBA game compatibility!
- To be able to use this card, you'll need a miniSD card. You could use your microSD card with an adapter, but experts such as FAST6191 and Another World have confirmed us that microSD card adapters cause ingame lags and freezes. So it looks like you'll be needing a miniSD card after all. We recommend using the SanDisk 2GB miniSD card we sell. When bundled together with the EZ-Flash IV, it's as cheap as $7!
- We've always been selling the EZ-Flash Vi Deluxe, which comes with extra goodies. Well, we now also offer the EZ-Flash Vi Simple Edition which comes in simple packaging and without goodies, but that also means a much cheaper price!
- We have also been selling the EZ-3-in-1 for DS Lite for a while now. There were quite a lot of requests for the regular-sized version, compatible with the regular Nintendo DS as well as all GBA versions. Well here it is: the EZ-3-in-1 for GBA and DS Fat!
- The USB Programmable Debug Board is a simple USB board that will allow you to flash hex files such as PSGroove, PS Jailbreaker and other good stuff, so check it out now!
Thank you for all your recommendations, we have listened to you and we look forward to serving you in the future!
The ShopTemp Team
Lots of EZ stuff among which the long awaited GBA cart